The Four Lands - Divine Avengers

Rhun

First Post
"Certainly," says Bestor to the monk, stepping forward, and putting his shoulder against the door to force it open.

Rhun

First Post
J. Alexander said:
OCC: Sorry for the long dealy ....finally got my grandmother taken care of and back into the nursing home with hospice....so I am back 100 percent....:)...beware...but for your patience and the fact that i have neglected the game...place yourself at the xp needed for your next level...and besides :).....your going to need it soon.

It will be this weekend before I can work on getting Bestor leveled, I think. :D Thanks, and I'm glad you got your grandmother taken care of.

Lou

Explorer
Carvyn Wray - Battle Sorcerer of Pelor

As they stand before the rusty door, Carvyn draws a long sword from under his robes and asks, "Whoever is injured, stand with me if there is more combat. After I take a hit, with Pelor's blessing, I can heal another and myself as well."

OOC: Carvyn is levelled up on the wiki: HP 40/40, AC 16, Spells Remaining: C:3 1:4 2:3

Do we have all of our equipment or just part of it, since we were at a high mass?

J. Alexander

First Post
The Cathederal

Bestor moves towards the door while the others take their position....putting his shoulder against the rusted door he gives a mighty shove and it grudingly opens.........with great effort a 20x30 room is revealed by the soft illumination of everburing candels. A marble scarpahigous rest directly across from the door some 25 feet away. Ancient tapestires of battle can be seen lining the sides of the room.

Actions

Dracomeander

First Post
Gregory Brightlaw - AC 21 HP 16 / 36 (-1 Con)

Gregory pauses to examine the chamber revealed while waiting for further instruction from the old monk.

Quietly to himself, Gregory whispers to the spirit of this place. "Forgive our disturbance of your rest, oh revered one."

Lou

Explorer
Carvyn Wray - Battle Sorcerer of Pelor

A look of surprise crosses Carvyn's face as he sees the well-lighted tomb. "Brother, whose shrine is this?" Carvyn asks the monk.

[sblock=For the DM]Knowledge (Religion) check 1d20+3 → [20,3] = (23)
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Bestor moves further into the chamber, Wingaard at his heels. The warrior moves to approach nearer the grand marble coffin.

J. Alexander

First Post
The Cahtederal

Harstard and the acoloyte stay near the door as the rest of the party enters the room. Bestor moves towards the marble coffin as Redford moves to examne the faint tapestries. Gregory and Caryn move into the room just a bit.

Redford
[sblock]One of the tapestires on the left is obivious as it is world famous so to speak. The tapestires shows the battle of Tenroin where a small band of church knights under the leadership of the great warrior prleate Camden defeated an army from the northlands.[/sblock]

In reponse to Caryns question the old monk answers.."No one knows it was undistirubed for centuries until i found it some 50 year ago"

Remove ads