The Four Lands - Divine Avengers

J. Alexander

First Post
The Cathederal

The situation begins to form into a somewhat discernabel pattern. The various attendees move to their postions and prepare to act. Strangly enough he dark clad man once again holds his actions.

Actions for Round 5

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Attacker vs. Redford

So, he is on the floor? Or he wasn't tripped? Or I went too much ahead and this will happen in the round five? :confused:

Fenris

Adventurer
With the prelate stabilized, Thurien picks up the prelate and hurries back to the safety (relative) of the knights and priests.

Neurotic

OOC: Summary

Trying to sumarize what happened until now:
Round 1:
assassin appears, people are shocked, PCs evaluate the threat and talk to their superiors

Round 2:
windows shatter and bats fly in, Redford attacks and is cut down, junior priest tries some casting from the altar, Hastard protects him, some bats drop bombs

Round 3:
Redford is healed by Gregory; prelate is stabilized, Bestor attacks the assassin, Redford stands up, some bats are blasted away, people finally organize; assassing holds his actions

Round 4:
assassin holds his actions, Redford trips and attacks, Gregory heals Redford again, Jessica throws fire and misses

I didn't write every action, just general flow, but I think most of the events are covered...

Start of round five: Can we get status of the assassin? He stands absorbing attack from Bestor and Redford...is he still standing? How damaged is he?

J. Alexander

First Post
The Cathederal

Bestor's attacks appeared to be successful on the black clad figure but with no apparant signs of bleeding or injury.

The prelate still has shallow breaths but stabel is not a word that should be used for him.

The black clad figure still reamins in a watcful pattern with the impression that he will attack only if attacked.....

OCC: sorry for the dealy been traveling and peddling insurance

Nightbreeze

First Post
Harstard's eyes narrow with suspition and he turns toward the acolyte.

Whatever you are doing, do it NOW!!!

Then he turns towards and roars "Outavvehere, NOW"

Neurotic

Sigh

I hate to repeat myself, but IS HE TRIPPED?

Redford criticaled trip attempt and got a good STR check result...

also, IF the opponent is UNDEAD he got EXTRA 1d6 damage per hit from Least True Death crystal Redford's got equipped... (extra 2d6)

Fenris

Adventurer
J. Alexander said:
The prelate still has shallow breaths but stable is not a word that should be used for him.

OOC: OK, is he well enough that moving him will not cause more damage? If so Thurien will move him, if not, he will cast CLW on him dropping Shield of Faith.

Remove ads