The Four Lands - The Great North Part 2

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Vorian quitly helps, bringing several of bigger stones to serve as foundation and heaps many smaller ones to build with onto Palisade.

He keeps a lookout for Arrwuh or deSion. Just in case.

Lou

Explorer
"Sacred Exorcist you say?"

"Yes, I have recently been initiated into the Church's order dedicated to fighting evil spirits. Have you encountered a Sacred Exorcist before?" Her voice is warm and smooth. My orders are somewhat general in that I am to provide aid to the faithful in the far north of the Valley."

Canaan

First Post
Jaroth

"Yes, I have recently been initiated into the Church's order dedicated to fighting evil spirits. Have you encountered a Sacred Exorcist before?" Her voice is warm and smooth. My orders are somewhat general in that I am to provide aid to the faithful in the far north of the Valley."

"I have heard of Sacred Exorcists, but I have never encountered one. Tell me, are your abilities limited to exorcising evil spirits from the faithful or do they encompass the ability to remove evil spirits from objects as well?"

Lou

Explorer
Addison Darkhair

"I have heard of Sacred Exorcists, but I have never encountered one. Tell me, are your abilities limited to exorcising evil spirits from the faithful or do they encompass the ability to remove evil spirits from objects as well?"

"The Exorcism rite is supposed to work on all evil spirits, but the archives are full of cases where the rite fails for no known reason. And the rite does have it's limits." responds Addison. "Is there an evil spirit inhabiting an object here? I did not sense anything as I approached. The sanctity and purity of Anniston's sacrifice may well have covered up any such evil presence." Addison looks over the tent to see if an evil presence radiates from the tent.

J. Alexander

First Post
In his search Bertrand finds a small hill that appears to be in line with both the rising and the setting sun. Even close to nightfall, faint rays can be see striking the hill. Much to his suprise and that of Vadric the hill seems to have some prep work already done to it. The soil and turf have been moved down to solid bedrock and a large pile of rough shaped stones are stacked neatly to the sides. The bedrock itself seems has been polished to bring out the rich grey white luster of the stone.

Vadric is suprised to find that the stones go together quikly and after about an hour he has a rough wall built perhaps two feet high around a 8 foot by four foot area.

deSion returns just a few minutes after Vadric and Bertrand leaves, he apperars tired and worn.

As Addision streches forth her sense to the tent she recoils from the presence of very strong wards.

Lou

Explorer
Addison Darkhair

Addison's face changes from warm and friendly to hard and cold, "Where did this tent come from? Who's tent is it?" Addison starts wandering through the tent looking at the walls and coverings.

[sblock=for JA]
Addison is looking for runes or markings, either of protection or spirits.
[/sblock]

J. Alexander

First Post
Stepping into the tent the party is shocked to discover that instead of the pavillion indicated on the outside they infact enter a room some 20X30 feet with two distinct opening in each of the three other tent sides, which are covered by heavy tapestries. Boots make a heavy thumping as they strike a highly polisehd wooden floor. Towards the back of the room a long table with 10 chairs run the width of the room. Seperating the table from the front ot the tent are two 5 foot low sideboards seperated by 4 foot potted plant. The forward part of the tent is dominated by three low couches in the shape of a U with a low small table in front of each couch. A sideboard is located bewteen each of the tapestry panels on each wall. The boy is standing next to the sideboard to the left of the doorway pouring himself something from a pitcher which he quickly drinks and replaces on a tray which he picks up and carries to the table in front of the couch directly in front of the entryway. "Please feel free to help yourself" indicating the pitcher. Then taking a cup from the tray he moves to the sofa and sits.

This is a bried description of the tent.

The furnishings are all well made and of expectional quality.

Rhun

First Post
Vadric is no longer surprised by anything that might happen concerning the tent. He had seen far too much already. He simply takes a seat on one of the couches. "We shall hold Anniston's burial tomorrow, at dawn," says Vadric to his companions. "It is appropriate that the light of the rising sun illuminate the way for Anniston's soul."

Remove ads