The Four Lands - The Great North Part 2

J. Alexander

First Post
As Vadric takes his seat deSion enters the main room from his private chamber and appears to be freshly shaven and bathed. "Yes that would be most appropriate. I have taken the liberty of preparin the other major guest room to hold his body. It is more appropriate if friends were to place him there and light the candles that will illuminate the room and thus hold back darnkess until he can finally be buriend"

Scotley

Hero
Bertrand

Bertrand takes online water, he is clearly exhausted as well and drops onto a sofa. "A dark day, but perhaps a good one as well, for we've survived a terrible attack to continue our quest."

Canaan

First Post
Jaroth

Jaroth surreptitiously extends his druidic senses to determine whether there is any taint in the water. If not, he drinks it.

Jaroth then continues his discussion with Addison.

"Well, if there are any evil spirits nearby, I am confident that you will root them out." He then smiles politely and sinks into the couch next to Bertrand.

After a few minutes, he whispers to Bertrand, "What do you think of the newcomer?"

Scotley

Hero
"I'd say we best be on our guard. She's nosy and very dedicated to the light. I suspect she may decide our current situation with the book warrants and exorcism." He shrugs. "The good news is we look pretty good next to DeSion."

Dracomeander

First Post
Finnian

Finnian finally comes into the tent. We moves over to the sideboard and pours a glass of wine for himself. He then moves over toward the new face amongst the group.

"Greetings lady. Welcome to our small little island of light amongst the raging storm of darkness. If I heard correctly, then your church is expecting mayhap too much of you, but we will welcome the assistance. Dark times have come and they seem to be focused here in the North.
"You have found us in a time of sorrow so our greetings are more subdued than would be our want, but after the morn's ceremony perhaps we can speak more of the matters that caused such a tragedy as you saw lying accross the fields outside."

[sblock=OOC] I am really getting frustrated. I can log in and read posts, but as soon as I try to reply I get timed out and the post does not take. Hopefully this one will get through.[/sblock]

J. Alexander

First Post
With the tradegy so close at hand even the elusive deSion appears to be a little more sociable joinng the party in the common room after having changed yet again into a loose robe of dark blue silk. At various times he moves about the tent replacing various candles so that the tent is brightly lit. He even rummages around in one of the large cabniates and finds four small silver laterns in a black wood case. Taking them out he turns "Could one of you taller sorts assist me in hanging these outside"

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Leaving close friends of Anniston to their sorrow, Vorian gets up and silently follows deSion outside.

Keeping to his task, Arrwuh fades from view and follows them.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Bertrand starts to rise, but seeing that Vorian has things well in hand, instead sits back and says, "Most interesting. It seems our host is concerned this evening. I think we are going to need to set a watch in addition to those standing vigil. I think some of us should retire now, but keep our weapons close."

Remove ads