The Godsmouth Heresy - Pathfinder PBP [OOC] [FULL]

Crimebuster

First Post
Greetings all! Is there anyone who would be interested in joining a new play-by-post adventure, running 'The Godsmouth Heresy' for Pathfinder role-playing game? I'm new to these boards, but not new to pbp, and certainly not new to role-playing games.

I'd be looking for 4-5 players, 1st level characters. No evil aligned characters, please. Oh, and players should be advised that the adventure is primarily a dungeon crawl (but a very well-designed one).

Anyone up for giving this a go? Thanks!

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Welcome to EN World!

I'm always interested in a good dungeon crawl. What books/sources will be allowed? Which campaign world/setting will be used?

Crimebuster

First Post
Welcome to EN World!

I'm always interested in a good dungeon crawl. What books/sources will be allowed? Which campaign world/setting will be used?
Great, welcome, Walking Dad! As for sourcebooks, of course Pathfinder core rules is a good place to start. Beyond that, the Advanced Player's Guide is also allowed, with the exception of the Summoner class. Beyond that, please run your thoughts past me. Most Paizo-published material will probably be okay, most 3rd-party material probably not. But, just check first.

And, the world setting is Golarion, the default Pathfinder world. Specifically, the adventure will take place in (or under, mostly) Kaer Maga. For a little more info on that city, please check out this link.

ghostcat

First Post
Welcome to ENWorld Crimebuster.

I'm game if you'll have me. Haven't really thought of a character concept yet. Maybe a rouge variant as I like sneaky characters.

Crimebuster

First Post
Great, ghostcat! Glad to have you. Hopefully, we can get a couple more people on board, and we'll be good to go.

edit: I should mention that a rogue would be a fine choice, but be advised that the urban ranger is also a stealthy type character, so I wouldn't want you and Walking Dad to cover too much of the same ground, mechanically. You'd want to put your heads together as you create your characters, I think.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
I think two characters with a good perception and stealth will not be redundant.

Ghostcat, will your character prefer ranged or melee combat?

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Hey there folks! I'm thinking of a young human cleric of Torag. Very mechanichal minded, sports a huge overflowing backpack and uses a strong oak shovel as his main armement (same crunch as a warhammer). His magic would very low key, with heals as somehow very effective first aid, obscuring mists as "smoke bombs", etc. What do you think?

Remove ads