• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Godsmouth Heresy - Pathfinder PBP [OOC] [FULL]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Good enough for me. :) We can still be adventuring buddies if you want though -- and that goes for Ghostcat's character too, of course. I find that it simplifies the begining situation no end. My guy is heavily curiosity-driven so he'll tag along to pretty much anything that sound interresting and fairly non-evil. Feel free to take full advantage IC. ;) I'll try to think up a link to Pharasma in the meanwhile... vampiric sister nemesis maybe? Trying to find a cure/soultrap/put the b**** down without hurting her too much?

By the by, I'm assuming max HP at first level and average gold, Crimebuster?

Walking Dad

First Post
Actually Pharasma hates undead and wants them to be destroyed. As does my character. He sees them as the reason for his baneful existence (don't be afraid, I will not play him totally emo ;))

Stacie GmrGrl

Adventurer
I'd like to play if you'd allow me to join...I want to run a Pathfinder game online through a Pbp but I don't know how to go about doing it so playing in one with heavy combat would be fantastic.

So... If there is room, I'd love to play a Dwarf female Barbarian/Fighter who is on a personal life quest to prove to herself, and her clan, that she is destined for great things...and she wants to prove to her brother that she is the best warrior in the Clan. :) Simple enough I think.

if you approve please let me know.

PeteZero

First Post
Will you be running this as a PFS adventure? If yes, would like to join in, if there is still room with a second lvl cleric, or if they need to be 1st level, a gnome heaven's oracle.

Crimebuster

First Post
I'd like to play if you'd allow me to join...I want to run a Pathfinder game online through a Pbp but I don't know how to go about doing it so playing in one with heavy combat would be fantastic.

So... If there is room, I'd love to play a Dwarf female Barbarian/Fighter who is on a personal life quest to prove to herself, and her clan, that she is destined for great things...and she wants to prove to her brother that she is the best warrior in the Clan. :) Simple enough I think.

if you approve please let me know.
Hi Stacie, yes, I'd love to include you in this game! The party could certainly use a tough-minded female warrior to help them along.

Welcome to the game!

Crimebuster

First Post
Will you be running this as a PFS adventure? If yes, would like to join in, if there is still room with a second lvl cleric, or if they need to be 1st level, a gnome heaven's oracle.
Sorry PeteZero, I'm not planning on running this as any kind of official PFS game. That said, you'd still be welcome to join us if you're interested in playing just for fun. Especially if you wanted to play an arcane caster of some kind. Just let me know.

Walking Dad

First Post
Skyrim2.jpg

Dhampyr Oracle (Bones) 1, TN

Deity: Pharasma
Curse: Wasting

STR: 12 +1
DEX: 14 +2
CON: 12 +1
INT: 13 +1
WIS: 10 +0
CHA: 16 +3

Base Attack Bonus +0
Basic Melee Attack +1
Basic Ranged Attack +2

HP: 13 = [8 + 1xCON (1) + Feat (3) + FC (1) (Oracle)]
AC: 22 = [10 + DEX (02) + Armor (00) + Shield (00) + Natural (00) + Size (00) + Misc (02)]
AC Touch: 15 = [10 + DEX (03) + Size (00) + Misc (02)]
AC Flatfooted: 19 = [10 + Armor (00) + Shield (02) + Natural (05) + Size (00) + Misc (02)]
INIT: +2 = [DEX (02)]

Fortitude Save +10 = 3 [base] +4 [Con] +3 [Trait]
Reflex Save +9 = 3 [base] +3 [Dex]
Will Save +11 = 7 [base] +1 [Wis]
CMB +1 = 0 [BAB] +1 [Str] +0 [size]
CMD 13 = 0 [BaB/Feat] +1 [Str] +2 [Dex] +0 [size] + 10
Concentration +6 = 1 [Caster Level] + 3 [Cha] +2 [Trait]

Feats
1) Toughness

Skills
Intimidate
Know (Religion)
Perception
Sense Motive

Revelations
1) Death's Touch

Spells Known:
0 (4) - detect magic, read magic, guidance, spark
1 (2) - Inflict light wounds, Command

Traits:
Resilent: +1 Fortitude saves
Desperate Focus: +2 Concentration

Equipment: (105 gp)

----

AC and equipment still in the works

I would like to interpret his wasting curse as him really looking vampire/undead like, by keeping the same game effect.

Last edited:

Crimebuster

First Post
Okay, everyone, now that we've got four interested players, I can go ahead and officially green-light our game! Here's what our current party makeup looks like:

Walking Dad - Dhampir Oracle of Bones
ghostcat - Rogue
Binder Fred - Human Cleric of Torag
Stacie GmrGrl - Female Dwarf Barbarian/Fighter

Let's go ahead and start working on character sheets now. Remember, 1st level PCs, 20 point buy, 2 traits, average starting gold, max hp. I'll get a Rogue's Gallery thread up shortly.

As for backgrounds, everyone should be newly arrived in the city of Kaer Maga. They've been around just a day or two, perhaps, long enough to hear that the Church of Pharasma is looking to hire some adventurers. Some could be previously acquainted, if you like, or they could all just meet up for the first time when they meet their contact from Pharmasma's clergy.

Oh, and there is still time for one more player to get on board, if anyone is interested in playing an arcanist.

Game on, everyone!

Remove ads