• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Godsmouth Heresy - Pathfinder PBP [OOC] [FULL]

Crimebuster

First Post
I'd also be interested if you need one more. I'd be interested in playing, say a halfling Fey Bloodline Sorceror.
I appreciate that, but I think I want to cap things off at five players, so as to not get too big to handle. I would happily make you first alternate, jhallum. Sound okay?

ghostcat

First Post
I've posted the First draft of my character in the RG.

However, it still requires some work. Specifically:

- Select additional language
- Gear

Also, I am still deciding whether or not to replace Climb/Suspicious with Sleight of Hand/Child of the Streets

Crimebuster

First Post
No problem, ghostcat. You have time. I was hoping we could get the game kicked off in about a week. (Of course, if you all are finished earlier, that would be great too!)

jkason

First Post
Alrighty, I have a draft of my sorcerer up in the RG. Had fun with the concept, though I have some concerns about his actual effectiveness. He might be a little too squishy and low on damage output for his own good, but we'll see.

Crimebuster

First Post
Alrighty, I have a draft of my sorcerer up in the RG. Had fun with the concept, though I have some concerns about his actual effectiveness. He might be a little too squishy and low on damage output for his own good, but we'll see.
I like Giley too. Hopefully he'll get a fair shake, considering most of this adventure takes place underground.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Tommas is up in the RG. Still need to write down a physical description and decide if I want to invest that heavily in Diplomacy if we're going mostly for a dungeon crawl affair. By the by, Crimebuster, is there a (dead) language that's perticularly associated with old monuments and tombs in the area?

Who would like to form an existing adventuring party? We're fairly diverse, but that's the beaty of adventuring. :) Don't have too much details on Agna and Trinity yet, but I can certainly see Tommas and Damien playing well off of each other (because they are so disimilar, jeckyl and Hide almost). What's motivating Giley besides impatience, Jkason? Is he seeking something in perticular?

Remove ads