• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Great d20 sell off begins with GRR

Thanael

Explorer
Henry said:
Squeal.
Smile.
Shock.
Scream.
Rant.
Cry.

Hopefully this sale will be around for a few weeks. I just started a new job, and until my funds get straighter in a few weeks, I can't partake yet.

The sale will last until December, 12th.

jezter6

Explorer
Any idea if there's any problems getting items listed as Backordred? I'm thinking about ordering Hamunaptra, and sent Paizo Customer Service an email, but I haven't heard yet.

Has anyone ordered and rec'd Hamunaptra or Skull and Bones (both listed as backordered) ??

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I know TSR/WOTC (pre Hasbro) used to dump some of their surplus books to American Science & Surplus, who would then sell them as grab-bag (unfortunately not very randomized, which is why I have 10 copies of Buck Rogers War against the Han and almost as many Tribes of the Heartless Wastes for Birthright.). I think they also pulped some.

I think WEG had something like a dummy company that they would sell their surplus books to, who would them sell them cheap. But same people, same address (except next door, maybe, same town anyway). I got a ton of old SW stuff that way.

Mark Plemmons

Explorer
mhensley said:
I'm curious as to what happens to all those books remaining that you can no longer sell. Landfill? Mysterious fire and collect the insurance?

I think much of the remainder have been/will be sold to online retailer(s). The rest will probably get pulped.

Remove ads