The Hero of Mergovie OCC--[FULL]

DarkMaster

First Post
I would like to start a campaign [edit remove french], I am looking for 4-5 players, level 1, only WotC book rule(could go with UA variant class). I am not very good with making long and detailed written description (even in French) but will try to do my best.

I would like to start the adventure in my homebrew world. The adventure would start in a small village called Broyar in the northern province of Mergovia Kingdom. Mergovia is one of the last known kingdom that didn't fall to the Axarian empire located to the South.
Thanks to it's strong economy and excellent banking system (A lot of Axarian Noble and Bourgeoisie actually have money in those banks) They were always able to maintain a strong and very well trained army. The country is using paper money, Drar (for begining money purposes it's equivalent to 100 gp).

Broyar is a small farmer community located at the edge civilisation. A few more mile to the north and you are in the dark forest.

Would say more if people are interested could also post the map of the place.

Race allowed: all(other than human must talk to me for flavor.)
Classes all: barbarian would not be welcomed in Mergovia (the country has been fighting them for generations) but with a special background could be accepted, monk could also be accepted but they won't be native.

I use the gods of Forgotten realms

Let me know if you are interested (also we start at first level)

Important thread
Heros of Mergovia Plot Thread

Last edited:

DarkMaster

First Post
Ferrix said:
I'd be interested... what sort of game are you thinking of? military? normal adventuring party? intrigue?
Normal adventuring party, with some intrigue (but I am assuming every campaign has some) I am still wandering if 1st level is good for Pbp.

Well there might be military later depending on the composition of the party.

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
I think I'd be interested.

I personally prefer games starting around 3rd level, but that's just me, and first level would be fine if you want.

I have a couple character concepts from the core books kicking around in my head.

What's your stance towards EL races for characters, as I think my first choice might be EL 1 or 2.

But anyway, I'd be interested in playing, yes.

DarkMaster

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
I think I'd be interested.

I personally prefer games starting around 3rd level, but that's just me, and first level would be fine if you want.

I have a couple character concepts from the core books kicking around in my head.

What's your stance towards EL races for characters, as I think my first choice might be EL 1 or 2.

But anyway, I'd be interested in playing, yes.
I might start at second level, I don't mind EL creature and I usually do not allow the player to "buy" them as described in the UA. I also like when the PC can easily interact with the NPC, so I usually don't like the monstrous race, like half ogre or Minotaur. The region of the world where I want to start the campaing is also very oriented towards the core race. I designed this world to start playing with people who never played before so you can expect this portion of the world to be quite standard. I started playing 3.X a few months ago so I might make some mistake with the rules.

If you are interested post a short description of the character you want to play and I will start a rogue thread

Kangaxx

First Post
I could use another game to sink my time into, and I see some friendly faces here. As for the characters, 1st level seems a little rough considering how slowly characters tend to advance in these games, but I'm fine with whatever you want.

Remove ads