The Hero of Mergovie OCC--[FULL]

silentspace

First Post
Hello Darkmaster and everybody, I saw the Looking for Silentspace sign! Sorry I've been out of commission for a while. I hope to catch back up with this game, if it's still going. I'll be going out of town for a couple days, but will check back early next week...

DarkMaster

First Post
Glad to have you back Silentspace. The game is still running, but I did not made any update related to Oculus since he left Mornonas with Uder and Captain Syl on the Vernita, just post whenever you are ready and we will go from there.

DarkMaster

First Post
I am extremely sorry guys, last week was quite demanding. I will try to get something posted tomorrow night at the latest. Trust me, I wish I had more time to keep the game rolling as it should.

Manzanita

First Post
We know. You've invested more than any of us DM, & it shows. Hope it works out for you, but it is just a game. I know you have your priorities in line.

Manzanita

First Post
I'm still here. This has been my favorite game ever, but its lost a lot of momentum, and perhaps its best to simply let it die. Darkmaster, if you ever get this game moving again, or get psyched to start another, let me know, b/c I want in. I think you're an awesome DM!

FWIW, DOghead's had to drop off the boards due to connectivity issues.

Kangaxx

First Post
I will miss this game too. It kept me coming back long after I'd dropped all my other PBP games when I got a new busier job early this year. But I guess all good things must come to an end. Thanks for the good times everyone.

silentspace

First Post
You know what Darkmaster? I feel really guilty for dropping my own games. But I had to be honest with myself. I just didn't have the time, on a consistent basis, to be running the kind of game I wanted to. I really enjoyed it though, and I hoped my players did too, but my schedule is so erratic and hectic, I just couldn't swing it. If I had a more stable 9 to 5 job I'd love to start up a game again, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. From what I can tell, your situation may be similar. It's tough, because you start these games with the best intentions. Anyway, take care of yourself and give your loved ones the time they deserve first! :)

Remove ads