The Hero of Mergovie OCC--[FULL]

Manzanita

First Post
I like portugal too. I like it when small countries field good teams. Is your wife Portugese?

That's the most positive thing I've heard about USA soccer. I can't say I get excited about the team, b/c I don't give them a chance to get very far. I am a big fan of the USA Woman's team. I cried when the won the cup a few years back.

doghead

thotd
I havn't really been following the world cup. Obviously, with Australia in this year, it pretty much everywhere. So its hard not to know. I've always had a soft spot for Portugal as well. I also agree with DM, if football takes hold in America, I think you will see their name on the cup not long after.

DarkMaster

First Post
Just to let you know that we (wife and I) decided to take a week and a few days vacation. My internet time is extremely limited. I might not be able to post this week.

Manzanita, Yes she is.

Doghead, I don't know if you saw today's game but Australia could have won it. Up to know there hasn't been much surprise in this world cup, what a shocker if Australia would have defeated the "migthy" Italian.

Again I will try to do my best to post something this week.

doghead

thotd
We came *this* close. Losing like that was a terrible way to bow out. But you have to put goals in the net if you want to win, and we just couldn't break down their defenses. The Italians are like terriors in defence.

thotd

Remove ads