The Hero of Mergovie OCC--[FULL]

Kangaxx

First Post
Can I change Jasper's action for last round to have him fire his color spray ar Gror? Once combat began again, getting out of the water would be low on Jasper's priority list.

doghead

thotd
Hey Darkmaster

I was just wondering how things are going. I assume that you are still somewhat snowed under. Any idea as to when things might change?

thotd

DarkMaster

First Post
I am very frustrated by what happened. I don't really know what to do but I would like to keep the game running.

I noticed on the main page that they will try to restore the may 8 backup. I will wait to see what happened, before we continue, but what ever is the outcome the game will continue.

Manzanita

First Post
I don't think the damage is too severe. We can easily recreate our PC for level 5, and I think we all pretty much remember what has happened since December. Either way, I'm ready to go whenever you are, DM.

Kangaxx

First Post
I'll be sticking around regardless. Recreating a missing level, or a summary of the missing stuff wouldn't be too difficult.

doghead

thotd
I have Xavier on disk, so no problems there. I think however, i have lost the big summary of events I wrote up. I will have to check, but I think I wrote it on-line. Oh well.

thotd

DarkMaster

First Post
Ok guys looks like we can forget about the May 8 back up.

Update your character in the rogue gallery and I will post something between tonight and tomorrow night, we will simply pick from where I think we were.

Kangaxx

First Post
I updated Jasper as best I could. I know he's missing a few 1st and 2nd scrolls still, but I'm not sure what.

Does anyone remember what we ended up with after divying the loot? I think it was 2-3 cure light wounds potions, 2 cure moderate, a cure light wounds wand, and somewhere around 1500 drar.

Remove ads