The Hero of Mergovie OCC--[FULL]

doghead

thotd
DarkMaster,

You caught me on the hop a bit. I was expecting a few posts before we got to the ship. Xavier, Karn and Lt. Xilif are all mounted. While I'm not sure about the others, Xavier, I know would be reluctant to leave Sanfranedial on the dock. I was thinking he could travel to where ever it is the others are going on horseback and meet them there. From what I understand, its just down river, not overseas at this point.

Unless of course the ship is big enough to carry horses.

Manzanita

First Post
Silentspace put his own PbP game on hold due to being quite busy. Silentspace is an old hand around here, and I'm confident he will return. Hopefully this is no big deal, since he's separated from the party anyway. I'm sure he'll track down any new thread you create.

DarkMaster

First Post
Thanks Manz

Doghead I will edit my last post. Sanfranedial has a place on the boat.

Also I was hoping for a few last post in this thread.

I will start the new one shortly.

DarkMaster

First Post
Manzanita, Enirdnas is an ancient evil godess of the earth and Magic. The only places where Solomon could have heard of her would be when Jasper and Oculus read the book after fleeing from the village.

doghead

thotd
Ah DM

You haven't lost your touch.

I can't remember if Xavier did a Knowledge religion check at the fort, or if he did, what the reslutls were. Can I get one now? K(Religion) +7.

thotd

DarkMaster

First Post
Xavier already rolled a knowledge religion and got enough to remember about the basic of the faith. Magic, Earth and Evil.

I will try to get something tomorrow, with the summer and the world cup I have difficulty finding time to post but don't worry I will try to maintain my 3-5 post a week as much as I can.

Manzanita

First Post
Canada didn't make the cup. Who are you rooting for? France? I basically root for anyone who I think could beat Brazil. The world cup is the only sporting event I watch. Now that there's a woman's world cup, I watch that too.

DarkMaster

First Post
He he, true Canada didn't make it. They made it once about 20 years ago and couldn't score a goal.

My teams are:
France, because I cheered for them since I remember watching soccer (My father is from Paris, France)
Portugal because of my wife (and kids ;) )

and beleive it or not the US. I know any good non-american soccer fan should pretend not to take them seriously but I must say that during the last world cup their performance won my heart. I beleive that with all the hispanophone in the U.S it's only a matter of time before the US wins the world cup. Combine their pations with the money they make as american citizen and I am pretty sure that the american soccer infrastructure will be one of the best one in the world producing some of the finest player in the world in 15-30 years.

and finally any team that can beat Brazil ;). Argentina and Spain from what I saw up to now.

Remove ads