The Infamous [M&M] [CLOSED]

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Poor Bats, he should call for Superman. :angel:
But Yeah it might be a pathetic way to die for him. Fleeing like coward.:.-(

And now I understand why White Sorceress and her Heir aren't friends with Einar. Stupid witches.:p

Rainmar

First Post
*reads*
*reads again*
*Alexiej takes his glasses and gently puts them FAR AWAY from him and then gazes with a wide smile at the fireplace*
YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
*hell breaks loose*

Well, Alexiej will remember it well...but there is no reason to look for Dirtbag. After Alexiej calms down he will revert back to cold-logic monster he is.

Question DM, did Alexiej managed to get Batman's body to lab before he went to sleep? HE had to accomplish something in matter of minutes after they got there or he would need no more the Batman's caracass.

It seems that PAdreigh now wont be able to post so let's say that Alexiej bought a flat for him somewhere in downtown.
Also did we lose Dirtbag's Player that we had this sudden story loop? ;]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yeah, we lost Distractingflare. Yes you can assume you took the samples you wanted from Batyguy. Also, if you can, NPC Padreigh's character for the time being.

Rainmar

First Post
Alexiej have them?

*Alexiej turns from raging beast into well mannered British chap, puts the monocle on and starts to sip tea*

Ohohohohohoho, Dirtbag you dashing fellow ^_^.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
I can bet Dirtbag is in for a suprise thanks for his efforts. Good to have You back VV.^^

Of course during the time Einar wasn't resting from the exhausting process of gold-making my viking was busy making plans.

DM, and if i remember right, Alexiej took batman's brain and put it in a jar as a "sample", he had some designs for him.

Remove ads