The Infamous [M&M] [CLOSED]

Rainmar

First Post
<looks at revised Alexij's sheet>

Tsk! As always my math crawls on the ground and squeaks!...In my favor :) 7pp's is a lot!

Aye, equipment is a good idea, I think I will get some more maids...

Edit: I will give Alexi 8 ranks in both Profession(Attorney) and Profession(Politician) for 4 points total, this will increase his versatility and give him more edge in the world where Heroes are the most vulnerable, mwahahaha!!! So Rikandur... someone have been UNLAWFULLY keeping you locked down in asylum, yeh?

The last 3 pp's are going to eq feat.

Done

Last edited:

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Yah, but remeber that if we mess with politicians in any way that isn't classic it will make our Infamous in need of good public-relations. No other scum, thief or prostitute would ever trust us. After all even Satan himself wouldn't trust us ! Politicians are the worst.;):cool:

As for equipment ... being on Your place I would equip Alexiej with Armory and something that will help him, Ezekiah and Yuri. Batz is so bad that he scared even our Witch Hunter from Hell.

All Einar asks for is some metalworks and a week for his axe. And shotgun with depleted uranium shells. :devil:

Padreigh

First Post
Well, not really scared him away. It was a ... tactical retreat. Ezekiah will now consider his approach to taking out Batman. He has heard something about a mighty long range weapon called "Steyr Anti-Material Rifle with depleted uranium ammunition" or some such.:devil: He shall venture out to find this mighty weapon. :)

Rainmar

First Post
Hmm, I have taken those skills to juice out as much as I can from both law and politics in gotham, if things will be looking not so promising I can always back from it, no harm done.
If not harm them directly meyby I will be able to decrease their fame/hinder their movements/pester then indirectly :)
Of cours such a thing like 'bat attacks me? no, first you have to fill in a challenge issue, then go to desk A for petition nr 5...blahblah' will not happen.

I have already bought Armory, and have Eq Feat x 11, which gives me 55 ep. Hmm still not enough for star cruiser but still...

Does Ezekiah wants to become sniper? Sounds interesting, and a custom made magnetic acceleration rifle(no recoil) via invention sounds just as good :)

Walking Dad

First Post
We should gain more intel on our enemies. Catwoman was no vanilla thief. She got regeneration! Who knows what Batman is capable of in this world! Maybe he is a vampire or something.

In that regard: As a half-breed with some racial memory, Hybrid should know, what white and green martians are capable to do.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Intel is essential, look at first meeting between Shane, Einar and Hybrid ... if Einar wouldn't have intel on the Infamous he would be absolutely at their mercy and ... less in control. ;)

I know, delusion of control is strong ...

Einar know magical techniques that help in concentration and focus. I see no problem in Hybrid exchanging mutual help with my viking. So far he didn't show Einar thrall attiude, wich means Einar will treat him like warrior.

Thus my co-players, what should we do with Miss Kitty ? Einar likes cats, and she seems simple to manage. Please her with stuff, flirt a little and she might be manageable more (especially to the cold shoulder she usually gets from Bats).

Padreigh

First Post
The cat will die. The degree of pain will depend on her cooperation. :devil:

And I just noticed something. If Einar has access to something owned by someone, can he not track that person? Ezekiah still has a batarang ... :)

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Einar could remember the scent, fact. And if Bats would walk back to his cave on foot, track him. Urban tracking is ... difficult since there is too many scents mixing and too many tracks left one over the another. Of course we could employ some homeless people to look out for Bats (wanna freshly baked meat ? What do You mean ... it's not Fred ! Fred fled to Florida.)

But ... since Batarang is personal possession, Ezekiah might do something nasty and demonic with it, couldn't he ?:devil:

Padreigh

First Post
Nope. Ezekiah is no ritualist (yet ...). He is more straightforward in his approach. Wasn't Einar the one who had the Ritualist feat? You can do amazing things with that neat little feat.:devil:

Remove ads