The Infamous [M&M] [CLOSED]

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Oho, It seems that Einar might need Armory in his HQ too.

Graybeard, I have idea that occured to me recently ... and would like to discuss with You. Since Your PC is currently involved in some action with mine.

What would You think of such developement: Inmates from Arkham free themselves leading to Chaos and police siege of the place. Einar helps those of the women working here who he likes, protects them from overhelming odds (including Aleen and nurse Mathilde, excluding warder Rick and Dr Crombpell who both Einar dislikes) of deranged patients until cavalry arrives. Bat's incarcerated "boyfriends" are sure to use this opportunity to escape (especially after little push forward).
Media get wind of the situation and under the whole hysteria thing Einar is promoted as "savior" and "hero" and leaves Arkham legally, since he isn't having any classic mental disorders except total amnesia.

I even suspect that he being kept here is White Sorceress's fault, too. After all, were he free from this place he would most likely occupy himself with other stuff instead of daydreaming of good old days.

I just wanted to discuss this, if it is worthwile idea or too much bother to try ? Just proposal, since it' migth be opportunity.

Graybeard

Explorer
Oho, It seems that Einar might need Armory in his HQ too.

Graybeard, I have idea that occured to me recently ... and would like to discuss with You. Since Your PC is currently involved in some action with mine.

What would You think of such developement: Inmates from Arkham free themselves leading to Chaos and police siege of the place. Einar helps those of the women working here who he likes, protects them from overhelming odds (including Aleen and nurse Mathilde, excluding warder Rick and Dr Crombpell who both Einar dislikes) of deranged patients until cavalry arrives. Bat's incarcerated "boyfriends" are sure to use this opportunity to escape (especially after little push forward).
Media get wind of the situation and under the whole hysteria thing Einar is promoted as "savior" and "hero" and leaves Arkham legally, since he isn't having any classic mental disorders except total amnesia.

I even suspect that he being kept here is White Sorceress's fault, too. After all, were he free from this place he would most likely occupy himself with other stuff instead of daydreaming of good old days.

I just wanted to discuss this, if it is worthwile idea or too much bother to try ? Just proposal, since it' migth be opportunity.

Hi, Interesting ideas you have. I have an idea for getting Einar out of Arkham that is more subtle. Bats is busy at the moment and after the whole group gets together, he will have lots to keep him busy. Also, Lady Grey has Morph ability so the face you see when she changes into the nurse's uniform is not the same as her secret identity. Once outside, she has a motorcycle not far away so she can bring you to the abandoned warehouse where Shane and Hybrid are.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Could do. I guess Einar will need to make some magic to make sure he is "off radar" for the White Sorceress. :)

But ... as far as the warehouse is included, both Shane and Hybrid blissfully went to cafe and exposed the place (i think, at least). That's why Einar will start building HQ, magical one of course.

Graybeard

Explorer
The warehouse is a good HQ for now. Lady Grey would prefer something more comfortable. It is a good meeting place at the moment for the group to start getting together.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Heh, not bad for a contact box ... I agree. But Einar would prefer some sort of a battleship. Nidhogg sounds about right ! First he needs to go to Jotunheim, find it, steal it and sail back to the place where it won't be easily found. Unfortunately I have not 23 PP necessary to make it "Death Star" type of battleship. But for something temporary this place isn't bad.

Unless Trapmaster is here and fatigued Einar have fight on his head now. :D

Walking Dad, I need to know several details about Hybrid's transformations. Does his scent change during transformation, or only IF Hybrid wants it ? Second, can I safely assume that Hybrid "clothes" are just transformed skin and don't smell anything different ... like real clothes, for example ?

Walking Dad

First Post
Morph includes smell, I think. But it is save to assume that Hybrid usually doesn't bother to change his scent. And yes, he is 'naked', like Plastic Man and Metamorpho (DC heroes).

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
And now, if Einar would be smart villain he would keep his trap shut ... but he'll, of course, speak up to Hybrid. Let's say he have personal interest in transformations. ;)

Cya, till evening. Feel free to post something I intended to wait a bit anyway.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Alexeij Revision:

STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA(42pp)
10 10 10 26 16 20
+0 +0 +0 +8 +3 +5

You bought 16+6+10=32 ability points, so it's 32 pp spent no 42

Toughness +3[+12{impenetrable} when force filed is on](9pp)
ATTACK +0
FORT +3
DEFENCE +0
REF +3
WILL +3

Good.

SKILLZ: Bluff 9 (+14), Computers 9 (+17), Concentration 9 (+12), Craft(Electronical) 9 (+17), Craft(Mechanical) 9 (+17), Diplomacy 9 (+14), Disable Device 9 (+17), Gather Information 9 (+14), Know(Underworld) 9 (+17), Know(Physical Sciences) 9 (+17), Know(Technology) 9 (+17), Language 6 (Russian, English, Japanese, Spanish, German, French, Mandarin[chinese]), Notice 9 (+12), Proffesion(MegaCorporation) 9 (+14), Sense Motive 9 (+12).(32pp)

The cost for your skills is 33 pp not 32

Featsefensive Roll x3, Improved Initiative x2, Inventor, Benefit(Alternate Identity), Connected, Contacs, Eidetic Memory, Master Plan, Skill Mastery(Craft[electronical and mechanical], Computers, Disbale Device), Equipment x8 (40 eq points).(20pp)

The cost for your feats is 22 pp not 20

Power: Device(Armor of Thunder Emperor, Power Suit,Rank 9, 45pp)(36pp)
-Electrical Control(Rank 9, Alternate Powers Feats:
Force Field Rank 9 [imprevious]
Ball Lightening Rank 6 [Blast, Explosion, 60-feet radius with degrading damage](10' from epicentrum - 6 dmg, 20' - 5 dmg, and so forth)
Concealment Rank 8[all visual(4), all acustical(2), from smelling? (2), Power Feat: Close Range]{one point left}
Stun Rank 9
Teleport Rank 8[Medium: Electrical Conduits -1, Accuarte +1, Power Feats:Turnabout, Progression(can carry up to 1800 lbs.]
DataLink Rank 8[Linked: Enchanced Ability Rank 8(Intelligence), Power Feat:machine control]{one point left, dunno what do do with him}
Strike Rank 9[Aura, Electrical])
-Immunity (Rank 9, life support)
-Regeneration (Rank 9, Bruised or Unconciuos once per round with no rest [3], Injured or Staggered once per round with no rest[6])
-Flight (Rank 2)

Good.

HeadQuaters[Mansion]: Medium(+1), Toughness 15 (+2), Defense System, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Power System, WorkShop, Control Room(Computer Room),Communication, Gym, Infirmary, Security System, Armory.(16 eq)

Good

Drawback: Normal Identity(Common +4 points, it takes a full round before armor materializes on him)(+4pp)

Good

42+9+36+20+32=139pp

It should be:

32+9+36+22+33-4=128pp

You still have 7 unspent pp.-

Remove ads