The Invasion of Baskrant (southbound) Judges: N/A, DM: Cute-Hydra

Cute-Hydra

First Post
OOC: For the record, due to running 2 games I will be updating one a night, so will alternate, in game terms expect a night between each of my posts, this gives everyone a chance to respond. It also means I don't lose too much of my life updating maps every day, I will try and sort out this one with coordinates and stick it in sblocks :) just a heads up so you are not checking to see if I bothered answering.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sapo jumps behind the Goliath, and in two jumps, covers the distance that separates her from the goblins. Jumping over Vimak's head, she lands on the other side, and delivers a well aimed staff whack.

Move next to goblin attacked by vimak, and Monk unarmed basic attack: 15 vs AC for 15 dmg

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=Please use this token for Kamotz instead of the other]
cabana-albums-character-photo-s-picture728-kamotz-picture-courtesy-fragsie.jpg

[/sblock]

Cute-Hydra

First Post
[sblock=stats]

Hobgoblin soldier: AC 20 (22) , Fort 18, Reflex 16, Will 16
Soldier A -12 hp
Soldier B- untouched

Hobgoblin Archer: AC 17, Fortitude 13, Reflex 15, Will 13
Archer A - marked
Archer B- untouched

Warhorse- AC 17, Fortitude 16, Reflex 14, Will 14
Warhorse A & B- untouched

Riding Horse- 14AC, 15 Fortitude, 13 Reflex, 10 Will
Riding Horse A & B- untouched.

[/sblock]

[sblock=bad guys]

Warhorse B, attacks Vimak, (trample) 24 vs. AC, 12 damage and knocked prone. Warhorse and rider are in your square.
Warhorse A, attacks Sapo (kick) 23 vs. ac, 10 damage

Hobgoblin B, attacks Vimak, (flail) 23.vs AC 10 damage, Vimak is marked and slowed until hobgoblin soldiers next turn.
Hobgoblin A, attacks Sapo (flail) 17 vs. AC, (miss)

[/sblock]

[sblock=description]
The hobgoblins cry a foul warcry and charge knocking the valient Vimak off his feet under the hooves of the warhorse, Sapo fights with the other mounted warrior but doesn't loose his footing.

The Cleric Kamotz challenges one of the archers but his attack fails to penetrate the barricade, Alnars thunder wave damaging one of the warriors.

---
OOC: For the record, the horses are readying actions so are using their move and standards to move the archers out of cover and back again.

Apologies, Vimak everything that hit you just didn't roll anything less than 18... :(. GO HORSES.

If I got anything wrong please let me knock with the map etc, I have not factored any resistances in, all damage is normal boring damage so you can do that on your end. :)
[/sblock]

[sblock=map]
attachment.php
[/sblock]

Attachments

• bridge map1.jpeg
    bridge map1.jpeg
    217.2 KB · Views: 150

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=Cute-Hydra]Could you list the player's HP in your 'stats' spoiler block, please? I helps Leader's greatly in deciding about using healing powers.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Vimak Stonecarver, Goliath Runepriest 5

Vimak carefully stands up, his inherent toughness had absorbed some of the punishment. He swings his halberd at the soldier as defensive runes appear around him, protecting Sapo and Kamotz. His blow stikes true and lightning sizzles though the hobgoblin.

[sblock=ooc]

free: change damage to lightning.
move: standup in G2.
standard: Word of Diminishment (protection) vs hobgoblin who marked him.
WoD damage: 1d10 + 7 = 10
WoD attack: 1d20 + 10 = 22
Forgot wrathful hammer damage bonus (con mod). Hits him for 13 damage and he deals 3 less damage with all his attacks until Vimak's next turn.

---

Rune of Destruction
Allies gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls against enemies that are adjacent to you or to any other runepriests who are in this rune state.

Rune of Protection (active)
While adjacent to you, allies gain resist 2 to all damage

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Vimak Stonecarver
Perception: 14 Insight: 19 Normal Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 17 Reflex 16 Will 18
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 37 / 49 Bloodied: 24
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw:
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Word of Diminishment, Word of Binding, Lightning Damage
Encounter Powers: Rune of Mending 2/2, Stone’s Endurance, Flames of Purity, Symbol of Wrath Reversed
Daily Powers: Rune of Endless Fire, Shield of Sacrifice, Cage of Light, Extra Lightning Damage.

Condition: resist all 5 (ends with his turn), slowed, marked

[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
From from the rear line of the battle, Lenard casually opens his spellbook and begins chanting. Within seconds, the frontmost warhorse neighs in discomfort as its very skin begins to chill. However, the unnerving animal cry throws off Lenard's concentration, and the spell misfires.

[sblock=Lenard stat block / actions]Standard: Conduit of Ice vs Warhorse B misses Reflex 13. Missed by 1!PC:Lenard (Dekana) - L4W Wiki- Male Human Mage 1
Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 12
AC:16, Fort:12, Reflex:16, Will:15 -- Speed:6
HP:28/28, Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:7/7
Initiative +0
Action Points: 1

Conditions

Powers
Arc Lightning, Beguiling Strands, Hypnotism, Light, Magic Missile, Prestidigitation
Conduit of Ice, Robe of Avoidance, Second Wind, Suggestion
Flaming Sphere

[sblock=spellbook]
Conduit of Ice, Illusory Obstacles
Flaming Sphere, Sleep[/sblock][/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Taking advantage of the defensive runes, Kamotz circles his enemy looking for an opening, leaving himself open in the process, and reveling in battle.

HARUUUOOO!! howls the shifter, as he slams his shield into the oncoming soldiers attack. Death will have you all! the words are divinely charged, and a purple glow snaps from Kamotz, encircling him and the horses, and their riders. The glow quickly dissipates, but lingers on the bodies of Kamotz' enemies.

The shifter then bashes with his shield, and swings his flail wildly! Hit ME! COME ON! slobber drips from the shifter's teeth, as Kamotz pants, jaws agape. He seems to glow with divine armor, and malice.

[sblock=OOC]

Move to H4, Provokes from Warhorse A and/or HobgobRider (starting in F2->E3->E4->F5-G5->H4)

@Cute-Hydra, Rest of move depends on OA hit/miss and damage. (CH said it was a miss via PM)

Minor Call of Challenge, close burst 3, each enemy in burst.
Effect: Each target is subject to Kamotz' divine sanction TENT. [sblock=Div San]
Many new paladin powers and some of the new feats subject a target to your divine sanction. Being subject to it means the target is marked by you for a duration specified in the description of the power or feat. Unless otherwise noted, the mark ends before the specified duration if someone else marks the target.
Until the mark ends, the target takes radiant damage equal to 5 the first time each round it makes an attack that doesn’t include you as a target. [/sblock]
Marking
Both Hobgoblin Soldiers
Both of their Warhorses
Archer A
His Riding Horse
The first attack made by any of the marked individuals each round, that doesn't include Kamotz, causes them to take 5 radiant damage.

Standard Strength from Valor
20 vs AC Hobgoblin Soldier A
11 vs AC Hobgoblin Soldier B
19 vs AC Warhorse A
15 vs AC Warhorse B
12 damage, and Kamotz gains 5 TempHP for each target hit.

Roll Lookup

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: CaBaNa, the resist only works as long as your character is adjacent to Vimak. The fluff was just a bit more free-form. But the rider has still a -3 damage penalty.

Remove ads