• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Invasion of Mori OOC [3.5][planar][PAUSED]

Voadam

Legend
moritheil said:
Rose attacks the nearest mage, shattering an image and scoring a hit. With magical flight, Silhouette braves the flames to join her companions, arriving on the scene of the battle.

OOC: Initiatives: kaelvorr, rose, silhouette, kobolds, kelteror, zaestilan, drax, snargle

Oops! For some reason I messed up and read that as indicating Kelteror's initiative was first.

LR - correct.

Voadam -
[sblock=spells]
0—detect magic, light, mage hand, message, read magic, resistance, touch of fatigue;
1st—charm person, mage armor, magic missile, shield;
2nd—invisibility, scorching ray;
3rd—fireball
[/sblock]

Why do I need a list of spells? Did you mean Voidrazor?

moritheil

First Post
A while back I posted this message stating that I would come back after things got less crazy in RL. Well, there's even more work than I imagined at first. Some of you will notice that I haven't even logged in since posting the last message above. Sadly, that is due to a total lack of time. I'm sorry to have to do this, but I hereby declare Invasion of Mori on indefinite hiatus. It's just not fair to ask people to keep waiting for me to update when I can't promise any regularity.

Thanks to everyone who played or expressed interest, and thanks especially for putting up with my schedule and wacky self-sidetracking plotline. Maybe I'll come back sometime, and maybe I'll see some of you at cons!

moritheil

First Post
Okay, sorry for that. Is there still interest in this?

I'm going to dig up all my old files and I will resolve posted actions as soon as I figure out what those kobolds were.

Voadam

Legend
Yes.

However, I've been offline for a while and will be for a little while more.

My wife and son are sick (nothing serious) so I'm currently splitting time at home taking care of them and then cramming in tons of work. I will post again when things settle down.

moritheil

First Post
OK, it looks like we're going to wait for Voadam, Isida, and Shayuri to be free, at the very least.

We will most likely scale down the scope of the party; this should make things much more manageable.

Last edited:

Remove ads