• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Jade Frontier (DM: Ukingsken, Judge: Lord Sessadore)

Rathan

First Post
[sblock=ooc:]Did I get skipped or are we not into the second round yet?... I'm sooo confused..... LOL...

Can we get a listing in posts from you as to what round we're currently in from now on my friendly DM.. that will help me keep track more easily![/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc] The second round is just starting. I'm updating this from my Iphone, and will be away from the computer until Tomorrow evening for me. I'll start including the round and whose turn is next as the title for my posts. [/sblock]

Rathan

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I'm gonna post my action for my initiative now as I dunno when tomorrow I'll be able to post and such...[/sblock]

Patronis sees opportunity as the red shield Kobold moves within touching distance and tries to sap his vitality!

[sblock=Actions for Round 2:]
Minor Action: Warlocks Curse on Red Shield Kobold at T6
Standard Actions: Vampiric Embrace on Red Shield at T6
1d20+4=16, 2d8+4,1d6=[3, 6, 4], [4] (16 Vs. Will for 17 Necrotic Damage. 7 Back to me in temp HP if it hits...)
Move Action: None[/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Sorry for the delay guys, flights got delayed etc. I'm now home, in the land of, wait for it, Dial up internet. Yeah thats how in the middle of nowhere I live. Anyway I'll post actions for this round tonight aster my son is in bed but the map wont get updated until probably thursday when I have access to high speed. [/sblock]

rumleech

Explorer
No worries Ukingsken, living in a big city I often forget there are places where modern services take a while to reach, (I grew up on the borders of the Lake District - you'd think I'd remember).

rumleech

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] I think we're probably going to have to wait until Uk is back from the wilds and Rathan is going away this weekend so we're probably going to have to be patient[/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=Excuses Excuses Excuses]Yeah sorry guys, I have been moving this week. And let me tell you 2 year old son, plus moving 600km, plus dial-up internet equals very little posting time. I'll try and squeeze a post in tomorrow, but I still have a lot of unpacking to get done so it may not be until monday evening/tuesday morning when I get back to work. I hate to put you all on hold because I really like the pace we been maintaining. [/sblock]

rumleech

Explorer
[sblock=Excuses Excuses Excuses]Yeah sorry guys, I have been moving this week. And let me tell you 2 year old son, plus moving 600km, plus dial-up internet equals very little posting time. I'll try and squeeze a post in tomorrow, but I still have a lot of unpacking to get done so it may not be until monday evening/tuesday morning when I get back to work. I hate to put you all on hold because I really like the pace we been maintaining. [/sblock]

OOC - No worries Uk, we're all enjoying the warm, smug feeling of not being the ones who've put the game on hold.;)

Remove ads