• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Lamentation of Lolth - OoC I (Epic CotSQ Campaign)

Majin

First Post
Great to hear your coming back Seonaid! No problem with joining up, I'm sure the group will be in town for a bit still, they have only just began to explore it! ;) Plenty of time for you to catch up. :)

Jarval

Explorer
Sorry about the gap in my posting. I've been having problems persuading EN World to let me post at all over the last couple of days.

Velmont

First Post
Well, Ayden as leader of the group. I think it is not a bad choice, anyway, Silewoodan is not sociable enough to take that role. Leave him track and shoots his arrow and he will be happy.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
I'm here, the post rate is moving quickly but it’s not an issue with me. Mosslime has no real concept of lizardfolk or towns so it's all wonderment to him. Plus he’s mute so he’ll leave most of the talking to others I’ve seen no questions unasked and definitely not ones he would ask. :)

Remove ads