The Last Gods OOC - The Candlelight Avengers

Rystil Arden

First Post
Ferrix said:
Losing all magic... hrm... not so fun. I hope it comes back, otherwise our poor casters, etc. are going to be relatively bored.
Heh, very true...and with items and active spells off too, Jharvym can't do anything either (he doesn't own a weapon) other than sit around expending PP to avoid taking damage :(

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Yeah... Kori's pretty much a 4th-rate archer, or rather slinger, without any magic. Hey, maybe Jharvym can borrow Kori's quarterstaff if worse comes to worse.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Yeah... Kori's pretty much a 4th-rate archer, or rather slinger, without any magic. Hey, maybe Jharvym can borrow Kori's quarterstaff if worse comes to worse.
Sure, he'd be happy to. Of course, he actually does have martial proficiencies, so if anyone thought to bring a golf bag (which wouldn't matter for a 3.0 adventure anyway I guess with no material DRs), he could use the 5 (cold) iron.

ringojim

First Post
I certainly am! Especially now my con is knocked down 2 points and all my potions are stuffed. Really not keen on getting into melee now. (Oh yeah, go the Maroons, Moggy's my new favourite raider! Woohooooooooo!)

D20Dazza

Explorer
Ferrix said:
Not my greatest worry, but I imagine some of the other members don't agree with me. ;)
That is such a cool result for Mogg, the Raiders (we might actually get a free-to-air TV game out of it), and the Series. Zack said to me earlier today "I hope that Queensland win so that the third game is a beauty", and I had to agree.

Cheers

Daz

P.S. Qld were lucky ;)

ringojim

First Post
Only lucky they only opened a six pack of whoopass, any more they might of wasted half the blues squad. Comprehensive end to end win. Woob woob woob woob woob! But yeah Melbourne is gonna be a ripper. Can't wait! :)

D20Dazza

Explorer
ringojim said:
Only lucky they only opened a six pack of whoopass, any more they might of wasted half the blues squad. Comprehensive end to end win. Woob woob woob woob woob! But yeah Melbourne is gonna be a ripper. Can't wait! :)
tucks tail between legs and meekly bobs head

Remove ads