• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The new Bats v Supes trailer looks AWESOME!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It is nice to see more of the story/plot being revealed, and the beginning of the history between Superman/Clark Kent and Batman/Bruce Wayne.

They have not yet shown how Wonder Woman/Diana Prince fits in. Guess that will be in a later trailer/teaser.

They've shown enough for me. I want to actually enjoy the movie, not watch it all in trailers!

MechaPilot

Explorer
It is nice to see more of the story/plot being revealed, and the beginning of the history between Superman/Clark Kent and Batman/Bruce Wayne.

They have not yet shown how Wonder Woman/Diana Prince fits in. Guess that will be in a later trailer/teaser.

They have said that Wonder Woman will be the connection between Batman ans Superman and the Justice League. I'm not sure how, but there are plenty of possibilities.

I am just afraid that unlike Marvel's ultimate plan (with its phase 1, 2, 3), that DC at this stage has not shown it has a "big plan" for its movies/universe.

A planned Justice League movie(s) to spawn several stand alone movies. That's it?

Well, DC is just getting their cinematic universe started. I don't think Marvel had an ultimate plan beyond "stand alone movies to spawn avengers film" when they started with the first Iron Man film.

In the DC Comics, they made one of Batman's best/worst secrets from the Bat-Family is that the Joker knew along time ago whom Batman was, and had even gotten into the Batcave way back when.

And that the Joker "did not care" whom Batman was when not as Batman. The Joker was only interested in besting BATMAN.

Interesting. I didn't know that.

Remove ads