The Tome of Time (A second book of magic)

EP

First Post
Very cool that each slice has a forward and reverse effect. Even better would be finding a way to install a "present" version for some of them, perhaps a bonus option if the chronomancer makes a natural 20 Spellcraft roll or uses a feat. An option to freeze the target for an extra second and use it to his advantage before the slice takes effect.

For example, moments of temporal space's present version could have the target confronted by a mirror image of himself, duplicating every move he makes but 5 feet in front of him, confusing or stunning him for the round. If it's a friendly target, the mirror image could act like the spell and create a concealment roll.

Stratovarius

First Post
I think present might be a little too much for me to do, since it would result in 180 effects, each slice holding three. Two is hard enough for me to come up with a matched set. Its a nice idea though, and you're more than welcome to try and work at it.

EP

First Post
Do you have Word files of all your slices written down or is that everything you have listed here? I don't mind coming up with some stuff - the idea you have sounds very interesting and I like the fact that it isn't "magic."

Stratovarius

First Post
Everything I have is posted here. Once I come up with it, I put it out there for people to poke and prod at. I usually do them in batches of eight to ten.

Remove ads