The Transmuter's Last Touch OOC thread (DM: Vigwyn)

Rhun

First Post
industrygothica said:
I think Norbrit is too, at 24. Actually, I thought we all were, to be honest. Has anyone taken any damage since doghead and Control Freak joined?

I think that Zazz is down 3 or 4 points. I will look back and get his current HP posted.

Zazz is at 10 of 14...updated in the IC thread.

Last edited:

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
ControlFreak,

It looks like you haven't been on the boards in a few days. I hope everything is OK. In order to keep the game moving, if you don't get a chance to post by around 10 p.m. tonight (Central Time), I will go ahead and pick your actions for you until you make it back to the boards.

Vig

ControlFreak

First Post
Sorry about my delay in posting .. unfortunately, the notification from this board is pointed at the wrong email and I've been unsuccessful in changing it to the right email address. I'm trying to remember to check each day, but there have been more than a few lapses.

CF

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
No sweat. My posting has been quite slow since the birth of the baby and the increased work load, so I am not one to complain. I am just glad you have all stuck with the game, and hope that it is still enjoyable, even at the slower pace. :)

Vig

Remove ads