The Trefaldwyn Chronicle - Dark Ages Pathfinder OOC

Kaodi

Hero
I am putting together my character sheet now for the Rogues' Gallery. It should be noted that I switched out Weapon Focus for Mother's Gift (Uncanny Resistance) as Gwyneira did not meet the +1 BAB prerequisite.

Dr Simon

Explorer
No, I've not forgotten about this! Life has been busy of late. So, almost ready to go with this. [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], [MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION], [Mention=59043]WalkingDad[/mention], [MENTION=8243]doghead[/MENTION], are you still on board?

doghead

thotd
Yes, just haven't have a chance to log in now for two weeks, and that was just to apologise for not having updated my game. Just glad I haven't been holding up the game.

I'm going to be pretty busy for the rest of this week but after that things should become more manageable.

thotd

Dr Simon

Explorer
No worries, I've been busy myself, plus on course and on holiday so I've had very little time to shepherd my games recently, but I will be back on form soon, I hope!

Dr Simon

Explorer
[MENTION=6746814]Nidhogg[/MENTION], we could probably fit another one in. Waiting to see if [MENTION=30034]ghostcat[/MENTION] and [Mention=59043]WalkingDad[/mention] are still with us, so you've got time to submit a character.

Folks, I'll be putting up a thread in the Playing the Game forum shortly, mostly background notes to begin with.

Remove ads