The Trefaldwyn Chronicle - Dark Ages Pathfinder OOC

Dr Simon

Explorer
Nidhogg, no probs.

Fenris, when I checked last night you asked if it was possible to join? Did you realise that you didn't have the time after all and rescind? If you find that you do, you're welcome to pitch in.

Fenris

Adventurer
Nidhogg, no probs.

Fenris, when I checked last night you asked if it was possible to join? Did you realise that you didn't have the time after all and rescind? If you find that you do, you're welcome to pitch in.

I did ask, and then changed it after going through the thread and seeing that you had 6 players already and all your bases covered. I will take today to see if there is something that excites me. Thank you for the opportunity.

Fenris

Adventurer
Alrighty, after some searching, I have come up with a character.

I am going with an Elf Bard with the Archaeologist archetype. So rather than a singing Bard, he is a scholar, a chronicler. I picture him as coming from Tir Na Nog as a liaison to the court, but also to record and document this kingdom. Of course the best way to do that is to experience it first hand..... I will get a full write up done tomorrow.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Sounds good. I've not heard from WD for a while, so I'm not sure if his elf will join us or not, it will be good to have at least one on board.

Fenris

Adventurer
Ok, the basics are down, I provided the basic backgroun above and will fill it out. Just need equipment, are we rolling?

Walking Dad

First Post
Basics are done. Fenris, shall enter our characters the game together? Two wise outsiders (your character is better in history and mundane knowledge and I gave mine knowledge planes. They could have traveled together to this place.

Fenris

Adventurer
Basics are done. Fenris, shall enter our characters the game together? Two wise outsiders (your character is better in history and mundane knowledge and I gave mine knowledge planes. They could have traveled together to this place.

And since they are both elves, I think that is a great idea.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Sounds like a good idea. As far as equipment goes ... I forgot what we did :blush:. Average starting gold, I think, but you can roll if you like, makes little odds.

Remove ads