The Trefaldwyn Chronicle - Dark Ages Pathfinder OOC

Dr Simon

Explorer
WD, you don't need to sweat character background too much if you are having trouble. There's plenty of scope to come up with details in play - actually, as an elf it might make in-character sense for him to be evasive and vague about his past and homeland anyway, makes him more otherworldly. I'll be putting up the first IC post soon to give you all a chance to introduce your characters, and also to get a better idea of the scope fo the adventure.

Nidhogg

First Post
My apologies for not my lack of participation on the forums lately. I'll finalize what I would like to play and get him game ready asap.

Nidhogg

First Post
Didn't realize it's been 6 days since I was on last. We could use a front line type. I'll get a barbarian or fighter together.

Last edited:

Nidhogg

First Post
Finally Gunnar's crunch is ready and he should be good to go for play. I had to go back and make some change some of his gear since I made him using LPF's starting money, been thinking of joining the community over there.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Nidhogg, looks good to me.

Thought I'd posted this, but IC Thread now up and running. WD, [MENTION=6746814]Nidhogg[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8243]doghead[/MENTION], feel free to introduce your characters.

Nidhogg

First Post
Will do...tomorrow though. Sorry I've got work tonight and I need to go to bed in a few. I would rather put some thought into my first in character post before actually posting.

Remove ads