The WarCraft RPG

Rayex

First Post
OOC: Ooops, thought I'd updated this. Stupid memory :p

Jultahk cries out, and two of the harpies seems to be startled.

Eldin shout encouragments from behind the line

Throk throws his net at the closest Harpy. The net fastens around the harpy, and she screech of fury!

The last two harpies now engage the battle, one launching itself at Windrunner. Her claws rake across his chest and blood start to slowly from his wound.
In response he thrust the trident at the harpy with all his might, piercing her through the stomach, and she falls dead to the ground

The last harpy tries to get at Throk, but the orc is too quick for her.

The first two harpies continue their attacks on Jultahk and Throk, leaving Throk with a slash across his tigh.

Round 2:
Ganarash
Harpy 3 & 4
Windrunner
Jultahk
Eldin
Throk
Harpy 6
Round 3:
Harpy 1 & 2

Windrunner has taken 3 damage
Throk has taken 1 damage

Active spells, feats etc:
Harpy 3 is affected by Jultahks Battle Cry
Harpy 2 is in the net
Jultahk is using Deathwatch

taitzu52

First Post
"ARGHHH!" , yells Throk, as the blood flows down his leg. "Taste my boot, you overgrown vulture!" Seeing no available weapons in sight, Throk approaches the netted harpy and proceeds to jump up and down on it's head.

(OOC- I am assuming that harpy 2 has hit the ground. Throk will try to avoid any AOO's from the other harpies and move up to harpy #2 and make an unarmed strike. More like and attempt at a medieval curb stomping. :] )

Krug

Newshound
Actually I thought I was the one with the trident... :p

Stormchaser helps out his comrades, trying to flank the harpies if possible.

Candide

First Post
Filth-ridden mongrel beasts! Windrunner booms out as he takes in his kill. The sting of the wound on his chest seems irrelevent to him. Blood trickles down his thick brown fur, staining it. It is as if he revels in this combat. He asks like a different person whilest among this fervor of activity.

OOC: Windrunner will try to flank a harpy along with any other party member.

DemonAtheist

First Post
jultahk lets loose another mighty roar, then braces himself for the harpy's next viscious swipe of claws.

OOC: five foot step back from harpy, warcry as a move action, assume full defense as a standard action

Rayex

First Post
Day 1 - In the arena - Battle with the harpies round 2

OOC: Yeah, typo that. I rolled damage with a spear, but typed trident. Oh well, same result :)

Ganarash thrust the trident at the nearest harpy, hitting her squarly in the forehead. The trident makes a sickly crunch, and the harpies head seem to explore in a shower of blood and gore.
Nice critical there!

One of the harpies is able to get a hit on Jultahk, and his forearm is now slowly starting to be soaked with blood.

The big tauren scout steps lightly around the harpy, sticking his spear in her unprotected side, opening a deep wound and she drops heavily to the ground.

The orcen healer, Julathk, roars and the last harpies cover in fear.

Round 2:
Eldin
Throk
Harpy 6
Round 3:
Harpy 2
Ganarash
Harpy 4
Windrunner
Jultahk

Throk has taken 1 damage
Jultahk has taken 4 damage

Active spells, feats etc:
Harpy 2, 4 and 6 is affected by Julathks battle cry
Harpy 2 is in the net
Jultahk is using Deathwatch

Krug

Newshound
"Surrender!" shouts Ganarsh. He continues to use his trident (2-handed) at the creatures, poking at them when they come into reach.

Rayex

First Post
Day 1 - In the arena - Battle with the harpies round 2

Eldin watches from the back as the harpies are being slaughtered!

Throk aproach the harpy lying on the ground in "her" net, whimpering. He kicks her, and she groans in response.

Seeing her comrade down and netted, one of the harpies launch herself at Throk with a screech of fury, opening a gash across his forehead.

Ganarash, coming to Throks rescue, down yet another of harpies. There is now only the one still not captured is the one attacking Jultahk.

In a desperate atempt at escaping the same fate as her fallen friends, she turns her back and flies, only to recieve a slash across her back from Jultahks dagger.

Round 3:
Harpy 4
Windrunner
Jultahk
Eldin
Throk
Round 4:
Harpy 2
Ganarash

Throk has taken 5 damage
Jultahk has taken 4 damage