The WarCraft RPG

Krug

Newshound
Ganarsh continues his onslaught, trying to slay the harpy not in the net still standing. The warrior's eyes ablaze with fury as he throws himself into the combat.

DemonAtheist

First Post
Jultahk ignores the pain of his arm, though he feels lightheaded with blood loss.

Remember to save one, remember to save one! Don't kill the one in the net!

He roars one more time, then throws his dagger at the fleeing harpy. swipe at me will you, vile harpy?

In battle OOC:
warcry as a move action, takes a five foot step if necessary (to reduce range increment), then throws his dagger at a +4 attack bonus to do 1d4+1 damage if it hits.

Last edited:

Candide

First Post
OOC: Windrunner will attack the harpy that seems to be the biggest threat. AKA attacking an undamaged or moderately health harpy. He would just guess looking at their wounds etc.

Rayex

First Post
Day 1 - In the arena - After the battle

Windrunner also goes after the last free, living harpy. He reaches her and thrust the spear through her back, pinning her to the wall of the Arena.
Dobble 20's there!

The croud now erupts in cheers and screams for more blood and carnage. The trolls now motions you to come back into the Arena proper. You've done your duty, and you are sent on your way back to your cells...

Krug

Newshound
Ganarsh looks around, and reluctantly starts walking back to the arena. With this poor weaponery, there is little chance of overpowering the trolls. He pities the harpies who were slain just for this poor show of sport.

taitzu52

First Post
Throk sulks back, nursing his wounds as he goes. He thinks for a minute that he may one day want to learn how to use a net better, but then quickly comes to his senses.

Candide

First Post
Windrunner trods back to the cell somewhat dejectedly.

I must remember to bide my time. Good things come to those who wait.

Rayex

First Post
After the fight

Sorry for the delay guys; real life sucks sometimes!

A group of trolls take your weapons and lead you to the cells. When you get there, you see Parla talking to a guard. "Ya, the demon is not far. Tomorrow you fight it. It fun, ya?" Parla makes a sour grimace and sits down besides Naith and they start to whisper.

Remove ads