• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thrane strike force. RAIDERS OF AUNDAIR STAY OUT

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Alright people, here's the deal. If you want wondrous items that can be crafted at 5th level or lower, give me a holler and I'll hook you up at a discount. If people want to just give me a donation or two (wink wink) I'll prep a bigger selection of scrolls to keep on hand in case things go pear-shaped.

Plan-wise, here's my thoughts. Put up the fly and invisibility, fly up to the airship and send one scout (possibly also with a separate invisibility cast on him) to check out what's going on in the airship. If we find the crates there, we pull them out and get them ready to move. If we find any crewmembers, we knock them unconscious and tie them up (remember, we want prisoners), and then we knock out the ramp connecting the airship, leaving flight the only way to get aboard. If we still need a prisoner and/or the crates, we proceed into the tower from there.

Zurai

First Post
I saved the money for a fly scroll as well. I think I'll just buy the wondrous items outright - the little money I'd save wouldn't really get me anything I could really use.

Eidalac

Explorer
I'd like:
2x elixirs of Hiding
2x elixirs of Sneaking
1 cloak of resistance +1

IRIC, this'll save me a net of 500 gp, which I'll donate to the scroll fund.

FYI, I'm doubling up on the elixirs primarily so that I can give one set as a hand out if it's needed. With there duration, having backups is a distance secondary concern. So, once the party gets underway, don't hesitate to ask for them if you think they'll be a boon.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
I have the following Wonderous Items:
  • Hat of Disguise (1800gp]
  • Bag of Tricks (Grey) [900gp]
  • Efficient Quiver [2 lbs, 1800gp]

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Eidalac said:
I'd like:
2x elixirs of Hiding
2x elixirs of Sneaking
1 cloak of resistance +1

IRIC, this'll save me a net of 500 gp, which I'll donate to the scroll fund.

Alright, I can do that, and it'll nicely mean I can have some extra generally useful spells prepped.

For combat, my tactic will be to open with a Slow if there's a big concentration of opponents, and then whittle down the remainder with ability damage - I can do mixtures of Strength, Dex and Wisdom damage. For damage output, I have magic missile and I can spontaneously Empower it three times a day and increase my caster level by 2 twice a day using various magic items.

EDIT: Xenon, I can do the hat of disguise (knocking the price down to 1350 for you), but Bag of Tricks requires Summon Nature's Ally (druid spell) and the Quiver requires a 5th level spell.

Last edited:

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
With the money that I save I will donate some to the Anti-Aundiar's Raider's Group Fund
This will save me 1350 GP.
I'll can toss 850 towards the group fund leaving me with 500 gp for Potions and stuff.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Also, people should feel free to donate to a group fund, but be aware I'm marking up my prices (charging 75%, spending 50%) to offset my XP expenditures so don't feel you have to donate to me.

Xenon: See my edited post above.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Character sheep updated with xp spent and gold earned from making stuff for you guys, and some new spells known and scrolls added (picked up backup scrolls for all my damaging stuff and invisibility).

One spell I forgot to mention: I've got Mass Snake's Speed, which gives all allies in a 20' radius an immediate attack (melee or ranged), so if we ever end up in a pitched battle I start slinging those around when you all have people threatened.

Remove ads