• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Triple Play [OOC]

Psion

Adventurer
Didn't get to post again last night, sorry.

I'll award last night's action dice to
Machete
For taking decisive action.

Plus I have Veins spending one.

Tallies:
GC: 11+14-3 = 21

MACHETE: 3-3+3-2 = 1
LEADFOOT: 3+2 = 5
SAINT: 3-2+2 = 3
VEINS: 3+2-1 = 4
COVER GIRL: 3-2+4 = 5

Psion

Adventurer
Alright all,

I'm busy again today. I haven't posted any more actions. Post anything special you want to do this or next round and I'll try to wrap it up tonight or tomorrow.

Psion

Adventurer
IT'S OVER FOLKS

I'll post a little epilogue tonight or tomorrow, along with XP tabulations.

I'll also send the entries to you for your sheets by email. Insight, I need to know what the last line on Machete's advancement sheet says.

I'll also need 2 of you to send an email to me confirming MY XP. :). I'll put up an XP breakdown in a post for the players and me.

Thanks for playing. My genuine apologies for the more subtle PCs. There were a few chances for subtlety, but it just didn't roll out that way. Overall, though, this is a very Jack Baeur style scenario, I thought.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, I'll give MACHETE a final action dice, for sticking with me till the end.

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
Psion said:
IT'S OVER FOLKS

I'll post a little epilogue tonight or tomorrow, along with XP tabulations.

I'll also send the entries to you for your sheets by email. Insight, I need to know what the last line on Machete's advancement sheet says.

I'll also need 2 of you to send an email to me confirming MY XP. :). I'll put up an XP breakdown in a post for the players and me.

Thanks for playing. My genuine apologies for the more subtle PCs. There were a few chances for subtlety, but it just didn't roll out that way. Overall, though, this is a very Jack Baeur style scenario, I thought.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, I'll give MACHETE a final action dice, for sticking with me till the end.

Yeah, where the heck did everyone go?

I'll email you what you need.

Last Line:
XP: 19,614
Net Worth: 2,900,000

Last edited:

solkan_uk

First Post
I'm here, looks like the ending went down while I was sleeping.
It's been fun and I think this is the first PbP game I've been in where it actually finished rather than petered out.

Gatac

First Post
Hmm...well, it was a bit difficult for me to keep up with - the lacking notifications from the board didn't help, and I felt that there was too much going on at times. Admittedly, my trip to Berlin right during the finale didn't help.

I'd definately be interested in sticking around for the next mission, though.

Gatac

Psion

Adventurer
Gatac said:
Hmm...well, it was a bit difficult for me to keep up with - the lacking notifications from the board didn't help, and I felt that there was too much going on at times. Admittedly, my trip to Berlin right during the finale didn't help.

I'd definately be interested in sticking around for the next mission, though.

Well, would you be interested in playing here, or on the Spycraft forums? I wanted to play here this time because I prefer spoiler blocks, and so we could spread a little Spycraft love. But the Spycraft forums now have spoilers, and I've actually been spreading the good word about Spycraft in other ways. If it'd be easier to run there for you all, I can do it there, but I haven't used notification on the Crafty boards so I don't know how well it works.

If you wanted to run LSpy again, I could run Robbing Peter or Double Tap. Not really interesting in running Running for Whose Life.

ALL:
It occurs to me I'm not sure whether I have all your emails. If you need an email for your career dossier, please pm or email me your email. I'll put the XP breakdowns in another post.

Remove ads