• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Triple Play [OOC]

Psion

Adventurer
Okay, no post today yet.

To move things along, I'll assume that Machete joins the rest of the time en route to Annapolis while Cover Girl tries to convince the guards and Senator that Cassandra shouldn't be imprisoned.

Psion

Adventurer
Alright. I'll post a quick reaction. How do you intend to now resolve the fact that your asset still has a daughter that wants to kill him?

Psion

Adventurer
A mid day award to...
Cover Girl
For bravery beyond the call of duty.

Tallies:
GC: 11+11-1 = 21

MACHETE: 3-3+2-2 = 0
LEADFOOT: 3+1 = 4
SAINT: 3-2+2 = 3
VEINS: 3+2 = 5
COVER GIRL: 3-2+4 = 5

Gonna hold off on resolving the boat scene until some others in the group have a chance to declare actions. Some of them have some talents that might apply here.

Psion

Adventurer
In response to Mr. Andersen's request for a hint:

In game, Katherine is a wild card and could complicate an already sticky situation. Better to smooth this out and present this to her later.

Out of game translation: Katherine is one more person who can be opposing your bluff checks. :)

GC: 11+12-1 = 22

Psion

Adventurer
Alright guys, I've given other folks 24 hours to pipe in with any course of action that might be more appropriate to their characters. I'm going to have to move the game ahead and have Machete's straight line approach take hold, and everyone else is going to be automated through this if they don't post actions.

Insight

Adventurer
Psion said:
Alright guys, I've given other folks 24 hours to pipe in with any course of action that might be more appropriate to their characters. I'm going to have to move the game ahead and have Machete's straight line approach take hold, and everyone else is going to be automated through this if they don't post actions.

I wonder what happened to everyone ???

Gatac

First Post
I'm still here, there's just nothing much to do. Leadfoot's driving them, and unless anybody wants to do "100 bottles of beer" I didn't see much of a reason to pipe up. :)

Gatac

Psion

Adventurer
Gatac said:
I'm still here, there's just nothing much to do. Leadfoot's driving them, and unless anybody wants to do "100 bottles of beer" I didn't see much of a reason to pipe up. :)

Check the IC thread. I've posted that you've arrived at the harbor and can see Al Liby's cabin cruiser being loaded.

Remove ads