• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TURTLEDOME!: Battle Bone (DM: KenHood, Judge: Lord S.)

Atanatotatos

First Post
I doubt they'd allow me in in these conditions answers Hadaai, Give me half an hour to look for a place where I can wipe off this disgusting sneeze and then we can talk. he says, waiting for directions on time and place from the halfing.

fireinthedust

Explorer
Emral walks along with the Warlord. If you want, I can clean you off with some magic. He offers a handful of glittering sparks in the Eladrin's direction; they're more fiery than a handful of stars might normally be, but would seem to function as well as the Genasi's own job of cleaning up from the mucus.

And that goes for you also, Finnian, Vaunea?

mohalloran

First Post
"Dust in hair? No. Me clean me self. Where home? Vaunea clean then."

Hearing others talk about her axe, Vaunea pipes in "When hit skeletons, axe make sound now. Go crunch! No need magic."

Finally, as the halfling is walking away, Vaunea adds, "Me no eat shrimp. Vaunea eat red meat. But I come talk too."

[sblock='OOC']Sorry I was gone for a couple of days. I had to leave town unexpectedly. I will be posting sporadically; however, I don't see Vaunea as a great talker, so hopefully, nothing will rest on my responses.[/sblock]

Reklaw

First Post
Drivan waves to the halfling and turns to the rest of the party. "I guess we'll all meet up at the restaurant then? I'm sure they'll have some sort of red meat for you Vaunea."

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I suppose we might as well jump forward to the moment of the meeting if noone has anything important to do in the meanwhile...[/sblock]

fireinthedust

Explorer
[sblock=ooc] Well, I was going to go climbing tonight with friends, but... oh, you mean *in* game! Oooooh... no, I can skip ahead to wherever.

which reminds me: I get the feeling this adventure is more than just an arena. If so, cool; I'm an absurdly easy-going person if the GM has a show planned for the party. I just don't want to fudge the GMs prep work by ignoring *vital clues* that are being left around, or subplots that need exploring (ie: the Marilith is in love, etc.). Or more bartering with our new sponsor. If not, also cool; I joined to fight a horde of skeletons anyway.
Maybe we'll get a mission from the halfling, one that's beyond the scope of the fight?

Also: should we discuss tactics as characters before the fight? In or out of character?

Atanatotatos

First Post
ooc:discussing tactcs will be certainly needed. As the group's warlord, it's important to me knowing who has the most accurate basic melee attack and who has the most damaging one (Vaunea, I'm pretty sure). Aside from that, ooc sblocks during the battle will be good, and we can rp those all we want I guess...

mohalloran

First Post
[sblock='OOC']You are probably correct. I have a +7 BMA with a d12+4 damage. My plan is to wade through the skeletons. Other than that, I'm not sure I have any other ideas for tactics for Vaunea. My guess is to just draw fire and be a Minotaur pin cushion.[/sblock]

Remove ads