TV shows you'll be watching this year?

Ryujin

Legend
"Ash vs. Evil Dead", of course. "The Expanse" has possibilities. "Blind Spot" looks like it might be an interesting take on the police procedural.

IIsi50MHz

First Post
Doctor Who
Foyle's War (again)
Halt and Catch Fire
Hell On Wheels
House (because I missed much of it originally)
Madam Secretary
Marco Polo
W1A (send-up of documentaries and workplace weirdness, without a laugh track? Sign me up; I'll give it a shot.)

And a crapload of anime series because it's about the only source of Japanese-language series I can get on Netflix.

sabrinathecat

Explorer
I wait for Netflix for everything except Last Week Tonight, which I get because a friend gave me his dad's HBO code.
I will be abandoning Doctor Who. Until Moffat leaves. Season 8 made me sad inside in a way I cannot describe--worse than... just about anything I've ever felt while watching a TV show I liked being destroyed.
Other than that, nothing really matters.

SailorNash

Explorer
Doctor Who, Walking Dead, Arrow, and Flash definitely. SHIELD and Gotham probably. Otherwise Ninja Warrior, Lucha Underground, and Alabama football as usual.

Crothian

First Post
So far I've watched Doctor who which was okay, Castle which was the best season premier it is had in a while, Gotham which like last year interesting set up but will it go anywhere, and Blindspot which was an okay pilot. I still have Minority Report to watch from yesterday and more shows will record tonight.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
The Muppets - disappointing!

Scream Queens - judging from the the first two hours- Awesome!

Last edited:

Remove ads