Upcoming Adventure Review

Aura

Explorer
Perception is Reality is basically done. I'm giving it a pre-game timeline tomorrow, a final once-over, then sending it off for GE's inspection.

jbear

First Post
Maybe we could just call it quits on the adventure 'From WHence None Return' andwrap things up? It seems to have stalled just before the final encounter.

Aura

Explorer
I would think you'd want to give extra time to a DM whenever you can. There is no hurry, my game won't 'expire' on you. Besides, GE still has yet to read it over (by virtue of the fact I'm putting finishing touches on it right now) and ask me what he needs to know in order to feel it passes muster. This one is not as simple as my previous and is likely to bring up extra questions.
[MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION] -- Perception is Reality is up.

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
Systole is not the original DM. He is covering for SK, and dealing with his own RL busy-ness (if I have understood the situation correctly). Taking over the game was an unexpected duty he had to take on. (I don't think he would mind to be relieved of the burden). Sorry if I seem overly impatient. I had both of my characters in SK's games when he left, and so I have not been in a game with any sort of consistency for quite a long while now.

I am fine with waiting a while longer, but once Aura's adventure is approved I think that is the limit of my patience. I hope that is understandable. I am just really keen to be playing again.

Edit: The point is now moot. Systole, bless his heart, has a post up for us. *NOthing to see here. Move along, move along.*

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Yikes - Aura, is it your adventure for which I'm supposed to have my level 9/10 replacement for Bren ready? Gotta get moving on that, too, I suppose. Not that this is a bad thing - I love making characters :D.

Systole

First Post
Sorry about that. I've been busy as hell with work during the week and out of town as hell for the weekends. I haven't forgotten you, but update time is just in short supply.

Aura

Explorer
Yikes - Aura, is it your adventure for which I'm supposed to have my level 9/10 replacement for Bren ready? Gotta get moving on that, too, I suppose. Not that this is a bad thing - I love making characters :D.

I think you were slotted for the adventure by SS21, now titled Children of the Mud. Most recent planning post here:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...view/page102&p=6594251&viewfull=1#post6594251

That's the one I'm judge for, though. Anyway, the adventure is approved so it's just a matter of when the full compliment of people are available. Menik and Lem are still finishing up, I think, and Larissa is in the DWI. The recruiting NPC is still on stage and people have grown used to his presence, if I understand it properly.

Remove ads