Upcoming Adventure Review

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Plainly I was unsuccessful in getting "Mynhear's Bane" all put together, but I am making progress! Also, I've got Weylyn almost finished so I shouldn't hold things up for ss21's game much longer.

Sincere apologies to all - life is very hectic right now!

jkason

First Post
I've finished "No Loitering." As SK was our original judge, I think I need another judge to stamp them. The final totals are listed here, and I attached my tracking spreadsheet to the first post in the adventure thread if anyone's got the time to give it a once over.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I've (FINALLY!) got Mynhear's Bane ready for a review and sanity check. The adventure is written for:

Melisande (PM) - 13th
Heinrich (SdW) - 12th
Solomon (jbear) - 13th
Aradra (JS45) - 14th

Judges available for this one - Aura, GlassEye, jkason, Satin Knights, Systole. Any takers?

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
We are a little past a month since I started the Sea Sprite IC thread and it's coming along nicely. The party has completed their 2nd encounter and are moving towards their 3rd. At this pace, you might want to have someone putting a new adventure together for the players towards the end of August.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I've (FINALLY!) got Mynhear's Bane ready for a review and sanity check. The adventure is written for:

Melisande (PM) - 13th
Heinrich (SdW) - 12th
Solomon (jbear) - 13th
Aradra (JS45) - 14th

Judges available for this one - Aura, GlassEye, jkason, Satin Knights, Systole. Any takers?
I can be your numbers and sanity checker without needing spoilers. Number checking afterwards is easy enough with the spreadsheets and records.

I can sanity check the encounters by and outline of the Encounter CRs. I probably don’t need to know the breakdown of the critter CRs within the Encounters unless you think there is a question.

jbear

First Post
Soooo ... how are those adventure approval's coming along? I would love to get at least one of my characters active again. *twiddle's thumbs making his best patient face*
[MENTION=93930]Systole[/MENTION] How are you feeling about pushing through to the end of 'FRom Whence None Return?' Is it far off from its conclusion?

Remove ads