Upcoming Adventure Review

GlassEye

Adventurer
'About a Cow' has officially ended (though there might be a straggling IC post or two). This puts three 3rd levels and two 2nd levels back into the pool of available characters. I've offered them the chance to continue so getting them into adventure isn't a problem presuming they wish to continue with me as a DM.

The question is: How do we get [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION]'s character into adventure?

The 1-2nd level adventure that just started already has six characters involved. I could add Kahless' character to the adventure I plan to start soon. 1-3 isn't a bad range and by the time the highest level 3rd is ready for 4th Kahless' character should be hitting 2nd.

Thoughts?

ealt

Explorer
The party had been rather squishy, but with the new additions it's more well-rounded. I think it'd work out just fine.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Pathfinder Society regularly runs 1-3s, as the modules use ranges (usually a 1-5 with two tiers of play, determine average party level). And I'm an archer build, so hopefully I can stay back and out of the way and not be too squishy or a hindrance. But this will be my first play by post, so whatever you decide. Any advice welcome, and all that :)

KN

Aura

Explorer
The question is: How do we get KahlessNestor's character into adventure?

The 1-2nd level adventure that just started already has six characters involved. I could add Kahless' character to the adventure I plan to start soon. 1-3 isn't a bad range and by the time the highest level 3rd is ready for 4th Kahless' character should be hitting 2nd.

Thoughts?

I'd think so, yes. If the group is not too large, BlueLotus may be ready with a wizard as well. Trying to get to six-ish will help with the issue of having enough DMs. I know I have an under-populated game.

PS: I think I can take Menik and Lem into Perception is Reality. As attractive as a duo adventure sounds, I don't think we have the free DM for it. Opinions?

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
I could probably take both KahlessNestor and Bluelotus' characters into my next adventure (today hopefully, tomorrow if work proves to be as busy as I expect). That would make seven potential players which I can manage. Plus any plan of a group usually has a couple that don't work out for one reason or another.

Aura, you said you have an under-populated game? Is that Perception or something else? (Sorry, haven't managed to keep up on what is running as much as I would like to do).

Aura

Explorer
Yes, Perception is Reality is the game that was a little on the light side to begin with, and with the loss of jackslate45 could use some peeps. And Menik and Lem are level appropriate.

Assuming everyone is ok with adding them, it looks like the best alternative. The group comp seems like it would be rather good with their presence.

Remove ads