Upcoming Adventure Review

kinem

Adventurer
Aura said:
Assuming everyone is ok with adding them, it looks like the best alternative. The group comp seems like it would be rather good with their presence.

Sounds fine to me. I'll have to look at the PiR thread. Do we just show up there?

Aura

Explorer
The insertion point will have to be orchestrated a bit carefully to maintain the internal logic of the adventure. Once we know if we have Lem as well we'll begin that so you can get up and playing.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I could probably take both KahlessNestor and Bluelotus' characters into my next adventure (today hopefully, tomorrow if work proves to be as busy as I expect). That would make seven potential players which I can manage. Plus any plan of a group usually has a couple that don't work out for one reason or another.

Aura, you said you have an under-populated game? Is that Perception or something else? (Sorry, haven't managed to keep up on what is running as much as I would like to do).
Should I start reading through "About a Cow" to understand what's going on, or do I not need to? I guess Zinn wouldn't know anything...

GlassEye

Adventurer
Should I start reading through "About a Cow" to understand what's going on, or do I not need to? I guess Zinn wouldn't know anything...

That adventure is totally unrelated to what is coming up. I did use an NPC in it to direct the PCs to a new recruiter but that recruiter will show up in the Dunn Wright Inn soon in order to recruit Zinn and Levanna. I hope to get things kicked off tomorrow.

Aura

Explorer
I think I'll be whipping up something for Lem and Kinem separately. I can't figure out a good logical insertion point given the odd nature of the adventure Perception is Reality. I'm pretty sure there are no other characters looking for adventure in the 10-ish range, but if anyone has one, let me know.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Aura, if you need another for this I could either do up a replacement for Weylyn or spend some DMC to finish his level up to 10 (his last adventure wasn't long enough for him to level). Still trying to decide if I want to keep running him, as I like him mechanically but he's just a little on the shallow side character wise.

Actually, now that I go looking I see that he's never gotten his second approval for level 9 (where he started).

Last edited:

kinem

Adventurer
That sounds fun but if need be:

In the DWI, Lem says "Man I have a new recipe Maui would love!"

Hiring dude overhears, says "He's off to save Town in Trouble!"

Menik says "I've been there. Let's go find him!"

And off we teleport ...

Remove ads