Upcoming Adventure Review

Aura

Explorer
Sure, Mowgli. Actually, levels 9 or 10 are both alright, it just depends on what you'd prefer. I'll make the adventure to fit, either way.

And no worries, kinem. Although well intended (and I'd considered something along that notion, but hadn't yet checked if Menik had teleport), I'm more comfortable with a new game for you guys.

PS: Menik, Lem and Weylyn will want to be DWI-present/hiring-ready then. I'll try to get adventure submitted quickly.

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
OK, so I have a level-appropriate small group conclusion to Rodents of Unusual Size, part 4, for Lem, Menik and Weylyn in my mind. I'm hoping it will be a rather different experience than either of the previous two, particularly since two of our players were in on those. This one, however, will be a bit shorter than part 3.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Excellent! I just need SdW to finish up his approval of Weylyn at his current level (where he was generated), and then I'll level him up for approval at his current level.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Excellent! I just need SdW to finish up his approval of Weylyn at his current level (where he was generated), and then I'll level him up for approval at his current level.

. . . . . * * *Actually * * * . . . . .​

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...hread/page62&p=6796268&viewfull=1#post6796268

He was approved on the 10th of January.

I see what was going on. There was a time there were all of these ads for on line games as streaming vid that was jamming up my connection. Those ads are now gone and I have added the category of approved. and I posted the dated of the approval. It is all good now. And now, back to doing dishes.

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
ROUS 4 is nearing completion. I think I finally like the flow. Hopefully Mowgli will be coming up for air here, and then everything will fall into place. Everyone, I'm sorry for the delays.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
hey, if real life gets in the line, you go for that first. I am working on a 3 chapter game right now, just a lot to it.

Remove ads