Upcoming Adventure Review

Satin Knights

First Post
So for Revenge of the Kobold King (my adventure in the works) we have Arianna, Heinrich, Elanka (w/Drev), Audra and possibly Fulgrim?
With Arianna at barely 5th compared to the rest of the group, she was quite a ways behind. So, I spent some DMC. She will still be behind Elenka and Heinrich. Doing this, she jumps ahead of Ardra by a smidgen. This bumps her up to mid 6th level. Now to do some shopping. :lol:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
And back to the adventure for me, to bump the challenge levels a bit. Or maybe more than a bit. . . In fact, for this group I may just start over. I've got an idea :cool:

Mr.Tinker

First Post
Sv: Upcoming Adventure Review

Wow, thanks for all the good comments and suggestions.
I can announce that I am currently in the process of making an low level adventure. It will though take some time and I am not sure when it will be ready. At the moment I am getting some help from sunshadow21, but I wouldn't mind getting a judge to help me as well.

If triskaideka could make an mini adventure/encounter, I think I could have one ready after his.

Last edited:

Triskaideka

First Post
I have the basic outline of all the scenes done, as well as a rough idea of the encounters. If anyone could point me to a map-maker I'd be very appreciative.

GlassEye

Adventurer
For making maps, I use Paint.net and scavenge the internet for useable images/textures. I'm sure there are dozens of options out there for making maps; I'm just not very familiar with them.

Also, if you want to discuss the adventure/encounters you are working on feel free to message me. Any of the judges would be willing to help you, I'm sure.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
jkason's Kostry Kopek has wrapped. I should have time to look at the numbers tomorrow morning and get them approved so those fellas can get back to the DWI.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Doesn't look like I'll get it today - jkason didn't get the "status post" updated, and I'm still on the family trip. I'll be home tonight and will look again tomorrow AM. If he doesn't have it updated I'll look through the thread then and sort everything out.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sent the numbers to jkason (rest easy, jackslate45 - Anaerion and Kalgor made level 8). Ausk is still level 7, but is only about 1200 shy of leveling as well. I'll post the numbers over in the Kostry Kopec thread, so you can head over there and grab them and start updating your sheets!

Last edited:

Remove ads