Upcoming Adventure Review

jackslate45

First Post
Didn't have any particular level range in mind. I was just beginning to flip through old Living Forgotten Realms scenarios to see if there was anything that looked like it could be worked into something for LPF. If Deuce and/or Jackslate are thinking of something in the level 5 range, and Jackslate (?) something at level 8 then I'll keep my eyes open for something for APL 4, 8 or higher, just in case.
I'll tune my adventure for 8-10 then. Startup would be about 3rd week in September. Honestly, I don't know how you GM so many games, PM. I can do one at a time before head asplode.
I think Systole had an idea for the level 8's. I'll set something for 4th levels, and with Deuce running the level 5-6 one that should be all the 3/4/5's

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I can wait if there is something for 5th level characters already on the books, that way Lem can stick with those he's been playing with for the last year. Besides, I'm busy with an upcoming move to another state and probably wouldn't be ready until mid to late October.

I'm not backing out. If we need something now for level 5s I can squeeze it. It just would be more comfortable for me to postpone. I can probably put together a proposal by Monday.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
With Systole working for 8th levels, JS45 working 5-6th levels, then I will take the 4th levels. Deuce Traveler can be on standby or work on something else that will likely be needed in a few months after he is settled.

I have two ideas ready to go for roughly APL4-5.

One is doing a slight retool on my Forge of Fury game's plot hook. That one can be launched at anytime with some minor tweaking on encounter CRs. It might be crowded with 6 players that have 1-2 animal companions, so I would rather only take 4 with 1-2 animal companions/eidolons because of the dungeon crawling.

The other option is to resume the plot-line I had going with Father Kedric's death. That one would be flexible in numbers and can be done in small pieces to allow characters to come and go much easier if necessary. It is an Urban & Wilderness type adventure. That can be ready to go with a few day's notice after I wrap up The Devil We Know Part 2.

Systole

First Post
I've submitted Evil Unto Evil for review. It's a largely non-linear investigative adventure, so expect your Knowledge skills to be used lots. And lateral thinking might just make things easier, too. Still, you will almost certainly want a solid healer along. Just a friendly warning.

I'm targeting 8th level characters, but there is some wiggle room. Characters should level once before the end.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I've looked over Evil Unto Evil since I don't have an 8th lv character available atm. Looks like it will be a fun adventure for those involved. Good luck!

Satin Knights

First Post
Scott DeWar has been quiet just a little too long, so I took over his Rodents of Unusual Size game until he gets back on his feet. He said he would be in recovery for a few weeks, but had expected to have net access while in there.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Systole said:
I've submitted Evil Unto Evil for review. It's a largely non-linear investigative adventure, so expect your Knowledge skills to be used _lots_. And lateral thinking might just make things easier, too. Still, you will almost certainly want a solid healer along. Just a friendly warning.
I'm targeting 8th level characters, but there is some wiggle room. Characters should level once before the end.
Even with its approval, we are still waiting for some adventures to wrap up yet before it recruits, yeah? I have finalized the side trip for Tyrien and Eanos, but I kinda need to know when Tyrien should be back available to join Evil Unto Evil.

Remove ads