Upcoming Adventure Review

Systole

First Post
I'd rather not do the level 10s. Not that Evil Unto Evil wasn't fun, but I like to run with new PCs whenever possible -- both as a GM and a player. I'll take the 5-6s.

I've got a premise that I like. Given how my brain usually works, it's going to take a couple days to shake out into an outline.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Considering there are me and jkason playing in the 10th level game, there are limited choices on DMs that can cover that group. Pretty much only GE or Systole. We really could use another player to make a party of 4, and I have talked with Mfloyd3 and his Cleric will be very close to 8th level.

I am covering a group around 6th level and playing in the other, so I was assuming that I would continue to DM the opposite group from the one I play in. I thought I had mentioned that before, but it might have been in PM with GE. If I am not needed there, and since I cannot GM 10th level, then I am not really DMing anything.

Systole , if you are going to DM at 6th level, what about Rhas and Mirra?

jkason

First Post
I was planning on sidelining Eanos after Evil Unto Evil is done. I like him a lot, and he's been probably one of the more successful builds I've done mechanically, but if I'm going to tackle GMing again, and GMing two groups, I don't know that I have three PCs in me. Since Weel just started, and Ru's just been rebuilt, I'd rather focus on those characters. He is, after all, possibly still sought after the trouble at the bathhouse, so there's a reasonable justification for his laying low.

The games are coming along. 6th level is, unsurprisingly, taking me longer to build than the 1st level is. I'm hoping to have them both ready for review sometime this week.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I can cover the 10th levels, presuming there are enough characters. I don't really have anything in mind so I would likely look through whatever I have in the way of adventures but I would also like to know what those who would be playing would be interested in doing.

Aura

Explorer
I am covering a group around 6th level and playing in the other, so I was assuming that I would continue to DM the opposite group from the one I play in. I thought I had mentioned that before, but it might have been in PM with GE. If I am not needed there, and since I cannot GM 10th level, then I am not really DMing anything.

Systole , if you are going to DM at 6th level, what about Rhas and Mirra?

Hmmm, would you be interested in DMing 3-5? I'm seeing a fair density available/soon available in that range, and a great potential for mixing people who haven't played together. (Honest self promotion: I'm including Charity. :))

Systole

First Post
Rhas and Mirra can both sit if need be. I don't need to hop directly into another adventure.

Also, I've got Cavernous Hode at 4 and Sylla at 7, although I really don't love Cavernous Hode and might swap him out for a wizard or something. Plus, I've got about 20 DMC from Evil Unto Evil, so I could conceivably add 3 levels to any of my PCs if need be. Level 9 Mirra becomes a battlefield control machine with the added benefit of being super-skillmonkey, and Level 9 Rhas is a ranged Daylily. Either one could conceivably work in a level 10-ish game.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I can cover the 10th levels, presuming there are enough characters. I don't really have anything in mind so I would likely look through whatever I have in the way of adventures but I would also like to know what those who would be playing would be interested in doing.
I would have to think on what I would want, but a sea adventure would NOT be to Heinrich's liking.

Systole

First Post
The adventure idea finally crystallized, more or less on schedule. Now I just have to block out the encounters and such. Should be a short, kind of lighthearted adventure with a bit of investigation and a bit of dungeon crawling.

Remove ads