Upcoming Adventure Review

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jkason, please do not sideline Eanos and leave Tyrien alone without her partner. I don’t think you should tackle more than one game if that’s the case. If you stick with the 1st levels, then we should not have a problem.

What about this:
JK runs 1st level.
GE runs 8-10th levels.
Me and Systole can each run 6th levels (I assume we need two)
That leaves something for 3-4th levels. I can cover a short thing until SS21 is ready next month. Or someone else can step up.

jkason

First Post
I was only building the 6th-ish game because it seemed everyone else was overbooked. If that group's covered, I have no problem just handling the lower level game. I actually prefer it.

grtrtle

First Post
Wilmorn quivers his chin and looks like he's just about to run over and hug jkason...

Instead, he'll keep an eye on that hulk of a man and that tiefling...and the half-orcs and the tengu...quite a little world going on in that Inn.

Aura

Explorer
I can be available to ride along one an adventure or two as judge, although my experience is obviously quite limited. I'd probably be just paying attention to the thread/checking numbers at the end.

Systole

First Post
I banged out Blessed Are the Cheesemakers this afternoon. It's a short-ish kick-in-door dungeon crawl with a bit of a twist. It's targeted for level 6-ish.

I'll submit it for review when we get closer to having a group.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I can be available to ride along one an adventure or two as judge, although my experience is obviously quite limited. I'd probably be just paying attention to the thread/checking numbers at the end.

That's pretty much all I need. :)
You can double check my numbers after we complete a mini-adventure for the 3-4th levels. You can spoiler free Judge it as it will be pretty much straight forward and nothing crazy.

Aura

Explorer
That's pretty much all I need. :)
You can double check my numbers after we complete a mini-adventure for the 3-4th levels. You can spoiler free Judge it as it will be pretty much straight forward and nothing crazy.

No problems, I can do that. Pretty much leaves me blessing the numbers at the end.

jkason

First Post
Okay, just shared my 1st level adventure, "No Loitering," with the judge account if any judge who isn't GE (since I believe he just created a character for it) wants to latch on. It should be pretty straight forward, because I don't have complicated in me at the moment. :)

Satin Knights

First Post
I looked over the adventure proposal, and it is simple enough without any weird surprises.

jkason is APPROVED to run "No Loitering" and I will be the judge.

Remove ads