Upcoming Adventure Review

GlassEye

Adventurer
Hmm. My ideas just are not jelling like I would like. Maybe a little more time (and the opportunity to close out Lost Imperium) will give better results. Just wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten about it; just haven't been very inspired lately.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am finished with my 2 weeks of double duty at work. I will begin recruitment in the DWI, but I only see 1 character around 3rd level present. If there are others lurking around and not posting, they should consider getting their characters into the DWI ASAP.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Scott DeWar said:
ooc: I know this sounds impatient, and it just might be just that, and I am sorry, but - ahem - Any news on a game for the level 11/12?

Not really. I have an opening encounter for two different ideas... but not much else. With inspiration lacking I set it aside for a bit. I'll see if I can at least turn one of those ideas into a vignette instead of a full adventure. Maybe that'll help.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok. Thank you for the response, GlassEye. I am really sorry. I know that coming up with an adventure is hard, even harder for high level characters. Thank you for putting the effort into musing on the project.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Not really. I have an opening encounter for two different ideas... but not much else. With inspiration lacking I set it aside for a bit. I'll see if I can at least turn one of those ideas into a vignette instead of a full adventure. Maybe that'll help.
Perhaps using some published material with your own spin on it to make it suitable for LPF would work?
It might be easier to figure out the appropriate challenge levels that way. I gave that some thought the other day and decided that was how I would go about do it if I were to GM a higher level game in LPF.

Systole

First Post
Blessed are the Cheesemakers is ready for a look-over. It's targeted for ~6th level, but I've left it rough so that I can fudge encounters.

Who'll be coming, and who'll be judging?

Remove ads