Upcoming Adventure Review

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Blessed are the Cheesemakers is ready for a look-over. It's targeted for ~6th level, but I've left it rough so that I can fudge encounters.

Who'll be coming, and who'll be judging?
Pirvinia is playing in your adventure, Systole. She cannot play in mine. ;)

Kaedyn’s Quest Series continues and I will need a numbers checker Judge as well. I have a plan and just need to outline the encounters. I can PM those to the Judge once I get a sucker… er, volunteer. :p

My idea was to take the slower posting players in my group, if that works for everyone. But looking at who is available we only have 6 players with Systole making 7 if he wants to continue running either Rhas or Mirra.

PM - Pirvinia
Jkason – Ru
BigB – Tsarruk
Soulnova – Damaris
Mfloyd3 - Iago
Commander_Fallout - Samad
Systole – Mirra or Rhas

We can make 2 balanced groups of 4 each if Systole wants to NPC one of his characters to have both in play. I could add an NPC to Kaedyn’s Next Quest too, either Ariel or perhaps Kaedyn himself if necessary.

Systole

First Post
I'm fine sitting my characters for a while, although I will almost certainly dust off Sylla and Boots if Iago is playing. I'm also sitting on 2 or 3 levels' worth of DMC, so I might bump someone up to a higher bracket. And for the record, I have 4 characters available: Sylla & Boots (7), Mirra (6), Rhas (7), and Cavernous Hode (4). Although honestly, I just cannot get into playing Cavernous Hode.

I also don't mind running smaller groups. I'd rather do that than run a GMPC.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I also don't mind running smaller groups. I'd rather do that than run a GMPC.
I was thinking GMPCs would make smaller groups more viable for party balance. ;)

If you want to play Sylla/Boots with Iago, that pretty much means we would have 7 characters needing games if everyone is still looking to continue. I am assuming that Iago is playing, because Larissa was going to play upwards in GE's adventure. However, I have my doubts on soulnova having the time to continue.

If she cannot continue, then we are down to 5 players & Systole who is DMing:
Pirvinia - Sorceress
Tsarruk - Barbarian
Iago - Alchemist
Ru - Slayer
Samad - Bard

Looks like a balanced party and there is no reason for me to take on another game for that level.

jkason

First Post
The most recent crop of level 1 characters headed off recently. Remember, too, though, that you're dealing with a Holiday lull coming up. May be a better influx after the new year.

Remove ads