• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vigwyn's 'A New Beginning...' [OOC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
Could you please describe exactly where you want to move?

If the front door to the place is still open, Gallo will head that direction for a little more room to fight. Hopefully he can defeat the thing out in the open, and then get back in to help his friend.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Hi guys,

With the recent release of KotS and the upcoming release of 4e, I have been quite distracted from this game. And in all honesty, I'm having trouble keeping up enthusiasm for a 3.5e game.

How are you guys honestly feeling about the game? There's really no reason to keep up with it if we're not all having fun, and I'd hate to string it along if it has become more of a burden than a joy.

Let me know,

Vig

industrygothica

Adventurer
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
Hi guys,

With the recent release of KotS and the upcoming release of 4e, I have been quite distracted from this game. And in all honesty, I'm having trouble keeping up enthusiasm for a 3.5e game.

How are you guys honestly feeling about the game? There's really no reason to keep up with it if we're not all having fun, and I'd hate to string it along if it has become more of a burden than a joy.

Let me know,

Vig

I"m actually enjoying Gallo quite a lot. That being said, I wouldn't dream of asking you to continue running a game that your heart wasn't into. I've really got the same dilemma myself, and it's no fun.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
I'm glad you're enjoying Gallo.

Perhaps we should consider a break, followed by maybe converting to 4e.

C-steak, any thoughts?

I did make the comment in one of my other games that I wanted to join a 4e game as soon as I could after I got the books, so that would work for me.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I have significantly lower interest in a 4e game than I think you two do. Especially in a pbp environ. I'm fine however you two decide to go as I have had less and less time to manage my games lately.

Remove ads