Viridian Plague OOC 2, orphaned by Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
LEB consists of the first 2 characters I've built with INTs less than 14.
Yeah, LEB's Siobhan has low Int and Cha...I alternate between really not liking her and liking to laugh at her miserable social failures, depending on whether I'm in a succeeding mood or a laughing at failures mood :confused:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Yeah, LEB's Siobhan has low Int and Cha...I alternate between really not liking her and liking to laugh at her miserable social failures, depending on whether I'm in a succeeding mood or a laughing at failures mood :confused:
She's wise though, so she's not book smart, but should have some good common sense, and at least be able to interact adequitely with people.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
She's wise though, so she's not book smart, but should have some good common sense, and at least be able to interact adequitely with people.
Nah, wisdom is all about perception, not interaction. That's why all those gurus and ascetics with high Wisdom are usually hermits.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Nah, wisdom is all about perception, not interaction. That's why all those gurus and ascetics with high Wisdom are usually hermits.
Yes, but it does mean you understand people. And if she's close to a 10, she's at least average.

Erekose13

Explorer
And Tenebrynn will perceive nothing with a 3 Wis! :)

Honestly though, Obscurity has been one of my funnest characters on the boards. I usually try to stick with arcane casters in face to face, but with the sheer number of games that I've played on here I try to broaden that and try as many different types as I can. With RA's gestalt classes I try to pick one that has at least half a caster, though there are many more I'd love to try out.

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, the great magic item swap begins :p

I gave Obscurity a +1 Ring of Deflection. I have boots for anyone who wants them for +5 climb, but she might keep them.

The Talisman is a +2 Wisdom thing I assume?

Remove ads