Viridian Plague OOC 2, orphaned by Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
At one point Whinoah had her dex up to 34 in her trial... that seemed to help make her nearly unhittable, and able to use Multi-shot fairly effectively.
AC and Con are both things that can never be overrated in their importance :D At least Whinoah had one of those two in her trial :p

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
AC and Con are both things that can never be overrated in their importance :D At least Whinoah had one of those two in her trial :p
Yeah. Sadly, Trayah's stat rolls didn't really allow him either. :lol:

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Because you put the lowest of the 6 in Con? :lol:
Lowest 2 would have given the same result (11, 10) :p, though in hindsight I could probably have put the 14 I put in Intelligence into Constitution instead... though I would have felt naked with only a 12 Int. :heh:

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Lowest 2 would have given the same result (11, 10) :p, though in hindsight I could probably have put the 14 I put in Intelligence into Constitution instead... though I would have felt naked with only a 12 Int. :heh:
Hmm...Now that you mention it, you do seem to share my tendency towards high Int characters--I haven't seen you build one with Int lower than Trayah's :lol:

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Hmm...Now that you mention it, you do seem to share my tendency towards high Int characters--I haven't seen you build one with Int lower than Trayah's :lol:
That's right! I don't go for low Int, unless I'm forced into it. :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
That's right! I don't go for low Int, unless I'm forced into it. :lol:
And yet you complain about always playing the arcane caster :lol: That's the problem I always run into--I don't like sacrificing Int or Cha, and Dex and Con need a certain amount or you just die every time, so in Point Buy, I tend to always have somewhere from 8 to 10 in Strength and Wisdom.

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
And yet you complain about always playing the arcane caster :lol: That's the problem I always run into--I don't like sacrificing Int or Cha, and Dex and Con need a certain amount or you just die every time, so in Point Buy, I tend to always have somewhere from 8 to 10 in Strength and Wisdom.
I don't complain about playing arcane casters, I love playing arcane casters. :p My problem is I usually play them to the exclusion of everything else, so I've been trying to stay away from them a little in PbP and go in a few other directions. :lol:

Edit: As for Trayah, Wis obviously wasn't available as a dump stat (though I used it as one for Tiberius) and I put my equal lowest roll in Str, so there was little else I could do. :lol:

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
LEB consists of the first 2 characters I've built with INTs less than 14.

Remove ads