• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague OOC 2, orphaned by Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
At one point Whinoah had her dex up to 34 in her trial... that seemed to help make her nearly unhittable, and able to use Multi-shot fairly effectively.
AC and Con are both things that can never be overrated in their importance :D At least Whinoah had one of those two in her trial :p

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
AC and Con are both things that can never be overrated in their importance :D At least Whinoah had one of those two in her trial :p
Yeah. Sadly, Trayah's stat rolls didn't really allow him either. :lol:

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Because you put the lowest of the 6 in Con? :lol:
Lowest 2 would have given the same result (11, 10) :p, though in hindsight I could probably have put the 14 I put in Intelligence into Constitution instead... though I would have felt naked with only a 12 Int. :heh:

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Lowest 2 would have given the same result (11, 10) :p, though in hindsight I could probably have put the 14 I put in Intelligence into Constitution instead... though I would have felt naked with only a 12 Int. :heh:
Hmm...Now that you mention it, you do seem to share my tendency towards high Int characters--I haven't seen you build one with Int lower than Trayah's :lol:

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Hmm...Now that you mention it, you do seem to share my tendency towards high Int characters--I haven't seen you build one with Int lower than Trayah's :lol:
That's right! I don't go for low Int, unless I'm forced into it. :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
That's right! I don't go for low Int, unless I'm forced into it. :lol:
And yet you complain about always playing the arcane caster :lol: That's the problem I always run into--I don't like sacrificing Int or Cha, and Dex and Con need a certain amount or you just die every time, so in Point Buy, I tend to always have somewhere from 8 to 10 in Strength and Wisdom.

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
And yet you complain about always playing the arcane caster :lol: That's the problem I always run into--I don't like sacrificing Int or Cha, and Dex and Con need a certain amount or you just die every time, so in Point Buy, I tend to always have somewhere from 8 to 10 in Strength and Wisdom.
I don't complain about playing arcane casters, I love playing arcane casters. :p My problem is I usually play them to the exclusion of everything else, so I've been trying to stay away from them a little in PbP and go in a few other directions. :lol:

Edit: As for Trayah, Wis obviously wasn't available as a dump stat (though I used it as one for Tiberius) and I put my equal lowest roll in Str, so there was little else I could do. :lol:

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
LEB consists of the first 2 characters I've built with INTs less than 14.

Remove ads