D&D 5E War of the Burning Sky (5E)

Sezarious

Explorer
By the way, it's group initiative right? I'll just wait a little for the response to my previous enquiry, then i'll open up with shield bash, maybe on the dog actually....

SuperZero

First Post
By the way, it's group initiative right? I'll just wait a little for the response to my previous enquiry, then i'll open up with shield bash, maybe on the dog actually....

Yes. The enemies use their average init, and anybody who bears then can act. Then we'll alternate between enemies and PCs.

GreenKarl

First Post
Did the woman take an action yet? I might be lost, sorry but reading your last IC post it did not look like she has so I will wait for Toby to act after that...

SuperZero

First Post
It's still Davaros's turn before the enemies'. Well, assuming he beats them in init.
I'll roll that for him since he's the last one and waiting just to find out it's not his turn would be pointless.
[roll0]

Well alrighty then.

Sezarious

Explorer
Steve, you're on 5hp. I'm thinking Torrent could heal you, BUT if we get her to go to the horseman to use thunderwave instead, chances are our path won't be blocked. Furthermore, you could potentially take cover or do a little healing yourself. The reason i'm mentioning this is mainly because i don't want to make Torrent act in a certain way unless People are ok with that.

If we don't need torrent to heal you, we could get her to nova strike the horse and horseman with a max damage thunderwave. Chances are, the horse at least will fail the save and be knocked back. I'm focused on escape

It would be a waste of a good horse, but still.... Unless someone else wants to shove the guy off so we can use the horse. I don't know. We either kill it or steal it because we won't be able to outrun it.

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Steve, you're on 5hp. I'm thinking Torrent could heal you, BUT if we get her to go to the horseman to use thunderwave instead, chances are our path won't be blocked. Furthermore, you could potentially take cover or do a little healing yourself. The reason i'm mentioning this is mainly because i don't want to make Torrent act in a certain way unless People are ok with that.

If we don't need torrent to heal you, we could get her to nova strike the horse and horseman with a max damage thunderwave. Chances are, the horse at least will fail the save and be knocked back. I'm focused on escape

It would be a waste of a good horse, but still.... Unless someone else wants to shove the guy off so we can use the horse. I don't know. We either kill it or steal it because we won't be able to outrun it.

I was out of town yesterday, so sorry about not posting.
[MENTION=6690219]SuperZero[/MENTION], did Davaros lose his action last round? If not, to make things simple,lets say he healed himself using his paladin powers - 5hp.

Dex save [roll0]

I'll wait for an answer and post his action.

Cheers,

SG

Remove ads